“Great Weekend Getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Scott G
Boulder, Colorado
“Clean and Convenient, But Missing Some Things”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Unit was clean and spacious for a 1 BR. Best aspect was the short walk to the lifts. As for the room itself, I stayed in the living room while my uncle stayed in the bedroom. I think the stay in the bedroom was comfortable for him, but not so much for me in the living room.

The pull-out was not comfortable at all. Not sure how this unit would sleep 4 people, unless someone slept on the floor. Also, there was a lack of shelving and storage space outside of the main bedroom. Anyone sleeping on the pull out is pretty much resigned to living out of a suitcase. There are a few small shelves in the hall closet (had to take all the stuff off of them to use them), but not much else. If I were the owner, I would consider replacing the decorative TV stand with a unit that has drawers or shelves that can be used to put away clothes and personal items for the duration of the stay.

Only other issue was lack of service (unless you are willing to pay extra for it). I don't need to have the room cleaned every day, but it would be nice to have fresh towels. We had a total of 3 towels for 2 people for 3 days. If you're planning on staying here, you might consider bringing your own.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
23 Jun 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I think your suggestion about the hutch/dresser upgrade is brilliant and will definitely pass that suggestion to the homeowner. We will evaluate the condition of the sofa sleeper and determine if it needs to be replaced. I apologize for the lack of service you received. We do not do regular towel changes or cleanings like a hotel for short stays, but we rarely deny people more towels when they're requested. I apologize for this expereince. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
CO
Reviewed 23 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
23 Jun 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your rental unit and vacation. I am elated to hear your positive feedback about your stay and the service you received. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Houston
Reviewed 26 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

26 Feb 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“wonderfull”
Reviewed 16 January 2014 for a stay in December 2014

nice place ,near from the lifts, close to the main street,clean place.

16 Jan 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
London
Reviewed 3 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

3 Jan 2014
Hello Andreas- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. I have taken each of your suggestions to pass along to the homeowner in hopes of improvement. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing