“Very nice condo with excellent location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very nice condo with excellent location”
Reviewed 11 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

This is a true ski in ski out property. Our kids are 7 and 10 and they loved the ski school that was literally steps from the front door. The condo is nicely decorated and comfortable. When the fireplace would not work, a handyman showed up the next morning and fixed it. The kitchen is well stocked with pots, pans dishes etc. one small minus is the only food and toiletry items provided are soap and salt and pepper. You will need to bring everything else. We really enjoyed it and will try to book next year.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
11 Jan 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Warm and Sunny”
Reviewed 30 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Really liked the place, great sunny corner with a quiet view of the trees/snow. The room/space is very comfortable. Parking is very convenient and protected. Place could use a new t.v. and mattress but overall very enjoyable and private. Thanks so much, would rent again.

30 Mar 2013
Hello Ashley- Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed the easy and convenient location of your rental unit. I am also glad to hear you enjoyed the amenities of the unit and I will surely pass along the TV and bed comments to the homeowner. We appreciate your business and hope to host you again on any future stays you may have to Breckenridge!
Virginia
Reviewed 18 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Recommended for:
Rugged travelers
18 Apr 2012
Thanks for the great review! I appreciate the kind words on our staff. We take a lot of pride in customer service and its always great to hear positive feedback.

Cedars 23 is a fantastic unit and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it. Being a block from Main and having the slopes out your front door makes things easy, especially if you are trying to keep track of some little ones.

We hope to see you back with us soon!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
Australia
Reviewed 17 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
17 Feb 2011
Thank you for your wonderful review of our Cedars 23 unit.

As you said, Cedars has everything to offer the skiing family and we are very pleased that you come back year after year to visit us!

Please keep in touch and visit us on the web at www.skicountry.com as our website has become state of the art!
CEDARS 23
Reviewed 8 April 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
from
US$112
/ Night
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing