“Great Condo”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Condo”
Reviewed 11 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

We had a great stay at Cedars 35! Perfect location for summer or winter and has all the comforts of home. Would highly recommend and we will definitely be back.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
11 Oct 2013
Hello Tom & Theresa- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
WI
Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

7 Aug 2013
Hi Sue- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that we were able to quickly resolve the situation with the original unit. I am also elated to hear that our service stood out to you. In regards to the coffee maker, I will be sure our housekeeping manager is aware of this and we get it fixed! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Cedars 35”
Reviewed 18 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

The unit was as described. Easy check in/out. Will return next summer.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
18 Jul 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We welcome guest feedback, as it is how to gauge and improve ourselves as a business. I am so glad to hear you found the unit to be as described and thrilled to know your check-in/check-out process was simple. That is the standard of service we strive for! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in Breckenridge.
Dallas
Reviewed 4 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

4 Apr 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your rental unit with its easy and convenient location. I am also glad to hear that we made your check-in and check-out process quick and easy; why should it be any different? In regards to the keys you mentioned to be uneasy, I hope you were made aware that we have an ample key supply for each property and are therefore usually able to provide everyone staying in the unit with a key to avoid any conflict. Also, if you needed an additional hair dryer and would have called our office we would have been more than happy to bring you an extra. The shampoo is not something we provide at this time as you know but due to a recent increase in requests for that amenity we are looking into that possibility. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge!
ATL
Reviewed 17 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

17 Mar 2013
Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the clean, quiet accommodations, as well as the easy and convienent location. We appreciate your business and hope to host you on any future stays in Breckenridge!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing