“Wonderful lodge, great location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“not recomended”
Reviewed 3 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

We went last week for our ski vacations, and we found several problems in the lodge, the phone was not working, there was no internet, the fire place was not on, the televisions of the 2 downstairs rooms didn't work.
We went to the front desk and we had a bad experience with the person in the front desk with our complains, she was just righting the complains and asking if we have anything else, this is not the right way to that a customer.

3 Apr 2013
Dear Baltasar -

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I will definitely be following up on these items you noted. It looks like most of the items were fixed the same day they were reported, but we never like to have our guests arrive to these issues, they should be resolved in the inspection process. So I will be getting with our Operations Department to review your experience upon arrival into the unit.

The response you received at the front desk is very upsetting to me as our staff should be understanding and ready to do anything and everything they can to make sure your stay is perfect. I will be sharing this with the staff and reviewing all procedures to ensure this does not occur again.

Your review of your stay in One Breckenridge Place #32 is greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

LA
Reviewed 6 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway
“Great time!”
Reviewed 30 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

The home was super. Very comfortable. Our stay was almost as good as it gets. The only two things that were slightly negative...and I mean "slightly"...the lack of functioning screen doors and the lack of a few more pots/pans. Minor problems. Nice home. Nice location. By the way, the staff at Great Western was awesome!

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
30 Aug 2012
Dear Pete -

I have forwarded this on to the Maintenance Department to check out the screen door and make sure it’s working, as well as Housekeeping to make sure the kitchen is fully stocked for future guests.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Good stay but where on earth are my daughters clothes I called y”
Reviewed 26 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

As we were about an hour away from Breckenridge my daughter realized that she left her swimming suit and her black exercise shorts at your place. I called and explained this to the property management and they explained that the items would be sent to us. We have not heard anything more about this and my daughter misses her things. Could you please send us our things. I enjoyed our stay at the rental place but my husband was disappointed in the tv quality. Thanks for the stay.

Check-in / front desk
26 Aug 2012
Dear Suzie -

Great news, the items have been found! We just need to confirm that they are your daughters and we will get them shipped right out to you. We apologize for the delay in following up with you, as we always strive for an immediate turnaround on items left in the units.

I have also forwarded this on to the Homeowner to note the disappointment in the quality of the accommodations.

NH
Reviewed 8 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$405
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing