“Comfortably fun!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Comfortably fun!”
Reviewed 26 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

This condo has a fantastic location! It is easy to get everywhere by walking. Very well appointed and comfortable. Lots of great mountain biking near by.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
NJ
Reviewed 27 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Older travelers Rugged travelers
27 Mar 2013
Dear Breck skier -

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I will definitely let the owner know about the need for the mattress replacement in the first floor bedroom, as well as about the television not working in the master bedroom. I will also follow up with the front office as we are sometimes able to deliver those items to our guests by our maintenance department, so will check to see why we were not able to do that for your stay. Thank you for noting the light bulbs, I will have those replaced immediately.

Your review of your stay in Park Avenue Lofts #307 is greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great unit if it had been maintained”
Reviewed 14 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

The unit itself is nice, but the hot tub was unusable, despite it being emptied and refilled. Small fixes not done, like the shower handle downstairs, things glued back on. We won't be staying here again, your money is best spent elsewhere to be honest.

14 Mar 2013
Dear Fool Me Once -

I have forwarded this to the owner concerning the hot tub, shower handle, and other items that need to be addressed. I was happy to see that a refund was processed for the hot tub issues and I am excited to note that the owner is planning on some updates to the unit this Spring.

Ann Arbor
Reviewed 15 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013

15 Feb 2013
Dear Janelle -

I will definitely let the owner know about the beds and the need for new mattresses, as well as about the television. In the meantime though, I will alert our operations department about getting the carpets professionally cleaned.

“Don't rent”
Reviewed 11 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

The beds were hard as a rock, we both woke up with extreme back pain. Ruined our first day. the management company would not move us to another unit!! they did deliver very thin pads to help. It didnt do anything, so we took all of the comforters, blankets and the pads and put them all on the softest bed. So we had to sleep in the same bed which keep us up most of the night. but at least the back pain was ok. I belive a full refund is in order.
I feel that we wasted our money and had a very bad experiance

Rugged travelers
11 Jul 2012
Dear Pete –

I am very sorry to hear about the foam mattresses we discussed about on Saturday did not do the trick for the beds. After our conversation on Saturday, I was thinking that the foam mattresses pads we brought in for your last night’s stay was going to take care of everything. I apologize that they did not end up working.

An interior designer is investigating the mattresses, as this is the first report on the beds and typically we see more issues with beds being too soft than too hard. But we understand that everyone has different expectations, so the interior designer is going to report back to the owner and us on the status of the mattresses for all our future guests.

Your review of your stay in Park Avenue Lofts #307 is greatly appreciated and I will be following up with the interior designer on the mattresses. Thank you again Pete and I am very sorry about your stay.

Peyton@gwlodging.com
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing