“Mountain getaway”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Mountain getaway”
Reviewed 19 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A refreshing change from a hotel, especially when staying for several nights. There was plenty of room for our family of 6! Wish they had ceiling fans in all the bedrooms, not just the living room...as the bedrooms were warm at night. Other than that, it was lovely. Open floorplan. Lots if light. Walking distance to the downtown shopping/restaurants in Breck.

Management Response
19 Jul 2012
Dear Blubonnet -

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I have forwarded the information on to the owner to note the need for ceiling fans in the bedrooms, thank you for the suggestion!

Your review of your stay in Powderhorn #C404 is greatly appreciated and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers

Your age range 45-54
illinois
Reviewed 12 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Arkansas
Reviewed 7 May 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Liked best: Value for location
Liked least: Not ski in/ski out
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing