“Convenient, clean, good value condo”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Convenient, clean, good value condo”
Reviewed 24 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Comfortable ski-in condo for 2-5 people. All basic comforts at good price in great location.

Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“Ski trip with the guys.”
Reviewed 17 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011

We have traveled to Breckenridge many times for our ski vacations. Lodging has always been determined solely on price which resulted in a few poor choices. This year we picked Sawmill Creek Condos. The condo was great and price was no different. Being able to ski in made a huge positive impact. No worries of coordinating with the group. When you've had enough, you ski home. The unit was well equipped, clean & comfortable. I strongly recommend this location and Great Western Lodging made the reservation process a breeze.

Your age range 45-54
MO
Reviewed 13 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
“Oktoberfest 2010”
Reviewed 7 October 2010 for a stay in September 2010

My friends and I had stayed in the exact same unit the year before so we knew what to expect. The service is fantastic and the location cannot be beat! It is located one block off of Main Street and is close to all amenities, including the local City Market. I highly recommend staying here!

Your age range 18-24
“Feb. ski trip”
Reviewed 23 February 2010 for a stay in February 2010

Both my husband and I and the couple that came with us enjoyed our stay with you.
The condo was everything we expected. The ski-in access was great and it was within easy walking distance to main street.
What we enjoyed most was the easy access, what we liked the least was the access to the hot tub (it's cold walking around outside in the winter in a bathing suit!).
The condo unit itself had everything we expected and the furnishings were very nice.
Both of our families would definitely consider staying here when we come again and would recommend it to our friends.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing