“Great condo!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
charlessK...
“Great condo!”
Reviewed 26 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Great location. Just a short walk to Riverwalk & downtown but yet quiet and relaxing. Condo is comfortable and decorated nicely. Greatly enjoyed our stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Kelly J
Tampa, Florida
“Wonderful ski trip!”
Reviewed 27 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

I took my older daughter, my college daughter and her boyfriend on a quick ski trip just before Christmas. The weather was perfect for skiing - had had a recent snowfall and one actual snow day. The condo was in a perfect location; it was located at the bottom of Four O'clock Run - perfect for the kids to get down to the condo at the end of the ski day - and it was close to town (could have actually walked had we not been lazy) and was lovely. Everything worked perfectly, and we ate lunch out but stayed in and cooked all of our dinners. Would definitely rent that condo again!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: location
Liked least: the lack of grocery shopping, lol!
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good location, good amenities”
Reviewed 22 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

We stayed at the sawmill creek condos in mid January 2014. The unit had been remodeled nicely. I would have preferred a closed hallway system instead of the unit opening to the outside but we got used to that. Sawmill has a great location. It is so nice to ski down 4 o'clock run at the end of the day and finish directly in front of the condo! The bus picks up right outside in the morning and it's a super quick walk to downtown for dinner! Overall, we really enjoyed our stay. The only things we didn't love was the toilet paper (awful!) and the pillows (uncomfortable). I guess next time we can bring our own.

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
22 Jan 2014
Dear Kt:

Thank you for your review of Sawmill Creek #302! We always like to hear from our guests and this is great information for us to make sure that our units are getting the attention needed and guest’s are experiencing exceptional customer service.

I have shared your review with the owner to let them know about the pillows needing to be looked at for a possible replacement, as well as housekeeping to let them know about the toilet paper – thank you for noting!

Please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers

A romantic getaway
Management Response
16 Oct 2013
Dear Allison W:

We have had a staff meeting concerning your experience and looked into the situation of why a late check-out was not immediately granted on your first request. Policies are now in place for situations of late check-out requests when there is not an arrival that same day and this will not happen again. I apologize for the negative experience you had upon your departure, especially after such a great stay in the property. Thank you for noting this gap in our policies during the quieter times and please know steps have been taken to avoid this completely in the future.

V. Peyton Rogers
Director of Sales
Great Western Lodging
Peyton@gwlodging.com
CO
Reviewed 20 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing