“ski in ski out at Breckenridge”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 16 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“It is great to be so close to the slopes.”
Reviewed 3 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

This was fine to stay in for a week. The master bath was a bit small and needs some updating as it is starting to look bad. The living space is small but worked. I would probably request to stay in a different unit next year.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“ski in ski out at Breckenridge”
Reviewed 12 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Making reservations through centeral reservations was a snap. Check in at Great Western was flawless. Our unit 503 was clean and fully stocked. The beds were comfortable sleep number beds. In addition to a TV there was a dvd player and WiFi. The view from our unit was spactular. The Hot tubs and sauna were great. The major complaint I had was seating. The unit was supposed to have seating for 6. The web site picture shows a rectangular table and 6 chairs. Our unit had a round table and only 4 chairs. When I called about this I was told the missing chairs were broken and we had to make due. Also the hide-a-bed frame was bent. It required 2 people to open and close it. I think Trails End's location is the best in Breckenridge. This is the second time I have stayed here and I plan on coming bask again.

Check-in / front desk
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 65+
South Carolina
Reviewed 7 May 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Convenience to the slopes
Liked least: No one at a desk to ask for help
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 55-64
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Older travelers Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Christmas 2008 Trails End Condo”
Reviewed 15 November 2009 for a stay in December 2008

My family and I stayed at Trails End cond #503 for 6 days just before Christmas. We enjoyed everything about condo 503. Of course the price at Christmas does go up very steeply but this was the only time I could get the whole family together. Great Western Lodging was very nice to us as 2nd time condo renters. Trails End was remolded a couple of years ago and I would definitely use Great Western again and I would also stay at Trails End. The condo was a ski-in/ski-out and was very convenient.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: $ at Christmas
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
“Liked it!”
Reviewed 17 September 2009 for a stay in July 2009

Our unit was very clean, well stocked and up to date. Plenty of room for a family of four. Very quiet, had a view of the mountains from the balcony.
Close to Main St., convenient location.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$192
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing