“Great Stay and Close to Everything”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Stay and Close to Everything”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We had a great time staying at the Base 9 Condos. It was easy for us to wake up and walk right to the slopes (10 Min) to grab first chair. When we were done on the mountain, we had a ski locker to put all of our gear in, and we could easily walk about 10 minutes to Main Street for dinner. First stop was of course the Breckenridge Brewery!

Recommended for:
Older travelers
20 Mar 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“Great!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

The condo is very spacious and in a great location. We loved it! The walk to the chair lift is a bit confusing but not bad after you figure it out, also the shuttle bus picks up right outside of the complex.
The office was very accommodating when arriving or leaving early.
The only disappointing thing was that the sauna was not working. Also, wifi access would have been nice.

12 Mar 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. I have made note in regards to the request for wi-fi to pass along to the homeowner. The HOA did confirm they were having problems with the sauna, and for that I apologize. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Place, Great Price”
Reviewed 26 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We traveled to Breck mostly for the skiing. This was a perfect condo for our purposes, as we mostly only slept and ate breakfast there. The fireplace was nice, and the complex was located conveniently nearby the BreckConnect Gondola, downtown, and a gas station. It was also helpful to have shuttle service available. And the price was very reasonable. In addition, I was able to rent my ski equipment from the same building upon check-in and return it upon check-out for a discounted price! I also got a discounted 3-day lift ticket from the resort. Overall it was a great experience and the staff was very helpful.

26 Feb 2014
Grand Rapids
Reviewed 30 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

30 Jan 2014
Hello Matt- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I apologize for the dated condition of this unit. It is a property we are consistently encouraging the homeowner to update and your suggestions help. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location but needs some updating and repairs.”
Reviewed 4 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

We loved the location, it was right on the bus route and walking distance to town. The owners need to update though, the dryer was terrible, some heat boards were not working and some of the furniture had some tears. It did run less money than other places so I guess you get what you pay for. Not bad but needs some new things in it.

4 Jan 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit location. Thank you for your comments and suggestions for improvement and updating. I will be sure the homeowner gets this feedback with hope for improvement. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing