“Disgusting”

Ranked #323 of 608 Restaurants in Boulder
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

I ordered a house salad and a calzone. The calzone was ok but lacked flavor. The salad was putrid. The ranch was like water and had a bitter taste, and the lettuce and eggs were frozen. I waited 45+ minutes for my food to arrive, only to be completely dissapointed. I will never eat here again and I will definitely not recommend this to anyone with taste buds.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

We've been here many times. The calzones are consistently yummy. I like the chicken Cesar salad The people are super nice and they're open late! The prices are very reasonable. Don't forget to order cookies. They are soft and tasty.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

I was their only once and the first thing I noticed was that they had nearly all the items for sale for 7.50 wow really cheap.

Reviewed 22 August 2015

If you like calzones- you have to stop in here. The shop is not very inviting from the street but step inside and you have calzone heaven. Nine different categories of calzones with about ten choice combinations in each category. the calzones are made to order and tasted great! They are open late 3am for the CU crowd. We got there towards closing and the staff was cleaning up and the days Brownies that were not sold were offered to us free...what a nice surprise,

1  Thank MKJourneys
Reviewed 3 June 2015

My hotel was located just steps from this establishment, so I decided to check it out. The menu consists of numerous calzone creations for delivery or take-out. Ice cream, cookies, and soft drinks are also on the menu. Prices were decent ($7-9 range for calzones, depending on fillings). The staff was friendly and helpful. (Me: "What's a calzone?")

Been to D.P. Dough? Share your experiences!