“Chicken With Mussels”
Review of Brasserie Ten Ten

Brasserie Ten Ten
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasserie Ten Ten is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 608 Restaurants in Boulder
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 10th St.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

OK, I admit that my title is meant to be cute. My wife and I were in downtown Boulder for a meeting with our investment adviser and afterwards decided to go to lunch at Brasserie Ten Ten because we have been there before, enjoyed the experience and had not been there in quite some time. My wife had her favorite Moules A La Mariniere, and I had something I generally would not have when I go out to eat - chicken. Actually, it was a chicken sandwich with a pan roasted, boned chicken leg and thigh, tabbouleh, feta cheese, Nicoise olives, balsamic reduction and toasted brioche, and it was one of the day's specials. I was pleasantly surprised. The open-faced sandwich was delicious. Service was quite good and after our recent trip to Switzerland, the price seemed almost cheap. We have never been disappointed when we have gone there. Oh, and their floral arrangements have always been superb.

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent service, quality and tastiness of food, generous pours of top shelf liquor. Ambiance was great but a tiny bit too loud - there is nothing in the restaurant to absorb sound and it's generally one big open room. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Unprofessional service started with an unfriendly hostess. They have an attractive wait staff but unfriendly attitude as if we were there for them. Had to ask for plates so we could share our appetizers. No coffee refill offered. Waited a long time for the last entree to be served. Had to call management the next day to complain about service. For a restaurant of that caliber, it was disappointing that they are not better trained. Poor service can make delicious food unpleasant.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Having recently spent three weeks in France fine dining, I thought getting French food in Boulder, CO would be a significant letdown. It wasn't Everything we tried was gourmet, top of the line, fresh and beautifully presented. Service did lag a bit at times, but overall was good enough to not detract from the eating experience. We're looking forward to going back and trying more of the menu.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Only ordered light brunch food, but it was very good with prompt service. A few tables outside but quite spacious inside.