“Not horrible but not good either”
Review of Riff's Urban Fare

Riff's Urban Fare
Reserve with OpenTable
Riff's Urban Fare is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 607 Restaurants in Boulder
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 11th st
Transit: RTD and local bus service.
Description: Tel 303 440-6699opened Recently
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I wandered in for lunch one day during our vacation. I picked this spot based on the trip advisor rating. Maybe it was just what we ordered but I didn’t find it to be special. We had the Brussels sprouts appetizer which was good but my crab cake was just ok and my husband’s salmon sandwich and fries were really not that good. Definitely edible but not enough to inspire us to return here on future visits to Boulder.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After checking out all the menus along Pearl St we stopped at Riffs. Everyone in our group thought their food and drinks were outstanding. Cocktails were spot on. Great beer selection. Brussel sprouts were a hit. Kale salad was a favorite. Really enjoyed our table inside by the open windows. Service was extremely good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went here for lunch. I had the Monday special of crabcake. It was delicious. I had wine with it and it was great as well. The service was great.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good service, delicious food, and great location. We shared several small plates, which were perfect. I’d definitely go back again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

good- not particularly memorable.
we stopped for late lunch b/c we were starved. it was fine - it fit the bill.