“Not our favorite breakfast place”

Snooze an A.M. Eatery
Ranked #1 of 614 Restaurants in Boulder
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Snooze AM Eatery is a breakfast experience w/ foods hand-crafted & seasonal using many local & organic products. Classic breakfast dishes w creative twists
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A recent visit to Snooze was somewhat underwhelming. Their wide variety of pancake offerings is definitely their strong point. However, there was a very long wait for a table mid-morning on a weekday. When we were finally seated the background noise was so loud that it was impossible to carry on a conversation. Service was reasonably good, although our server never came back to see how our food was after it arrived and we did have to flag down a server to get a coffee refill. Parking in the Pearl Street area can be challenging.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 6 November 2018

I have been coming to this Snooze for years. I've always experienced impeccable service from genuinely enthusiastic servers who have great food suggestions for every eater. Food is delicious with a wide range of offerings to satisfy any preference. Really nice that they allow you to do half orders of dishes too so you can mix and match dishes and try new ones!

I highly recommend showing up EARLY to Snooze if you want to avoid a long wait for a table. This location fills up quickly, even on weekdays.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Snooze is a great place for breakfast, anytime. The recepies are delicious and the ingredients are fresh. It is an experience, don't plan to rush in and out.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 1 November 2018

I never order pancakes at a restaurant. Never. But the selection here was too great to pass up. So I split the pancake flight with my hubbie. So delicious (even though the waitress got our order slightly wrong). My son had the bravocado toast and liked it. The staff was dressed up for Halloween which was totally fun. Very friendly staff. Good food.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

My favorite breakfast establishment in the world! This place never disappoints, the service is great and the food is consistently delicious!

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Snooze an A.M. Eatery? Share your experiences!