Courtyard by Marriott Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$152
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$336
US$246
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$278/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$227
US$213
  • Free Breakfast
Boulder Adventure Lodge(Boulder)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$188
US$169
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$245
US$213
Boulder University Inn(Boulder)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$179
Hilton Garden Inn Boulder(Boulder)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$225
US$393
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsevening receptionnewly opened propertyfront deskcomplimentary drinks and snacksmodern designsoap and shampoo dispenserschristmas vacationmanagement teamthe complimentary happy hournew additionbeautiful hotelwet barlocal artunderground garageself parkfire pitbreakfast was amazing
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful stay at a newer modeled Embassy Suites. Food was excellent, staff was there to great you everytime you entered. Loved the showers..didn't neeed to bring shampoo/conditioner or body wash. Not sure about parking prices because we had a driver..but close to everything in town and the University! Would stay again! Great addition to Boulder.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I spent 3 nights here. I arrived several hours before the normal check-in time and was given a room immediately. That always is appreciated. I had the 2-room suite; it was new, clean, and had no obvious stains. Three sets of towels were in the bathroom and used ones were replaced daily. Toiletries were Crabtree & Evelyn Verbena and Lavender, which really has no lingering fragrance at all. That's probably good for unisex. The shower was extra large with good pressure. Large bottles of toiletries were mounted in the shower. One small bar of soap was in the sink area as well as a small body lotion. The hair dryer was a powerful plug-in, with a diffuser. Lighting was excellent for shaving/makeup, but no shaving mirror was provided. A/C was Very Cold, but that is preferable to not enough. The room had a small fridge, a microwave, wet bar area, and a coffee maker. Because of my busy schedule, I did not try the fitness center, pool, or manager's reception. The breakfast was comprehensive, with something for everyone. I shall stay here again.

Room Tip: Fifth floor with view of flatirons was nice.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Chrissi L, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello Flamingotropicale,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are happy you enjoyed yourself and hope next time you will be able to enjoy the outdoor pool, fitness center and our awesome evening reception.

Have a lovely day.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Sunday Brunch is amazing!! Huevo Rancheros is fantastic and the specialty pastries they get from a local baker are absolutely delicIous. Top it off with a fabulous Bloody Mary!! Both properties are beautiful. I highly recommend!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Helo Jeff E,

Thank you for joining us at the Garden Grill for Brunch. We are very excited to have rolled out our Brunch Menu and are happy you enjoyed it. We hope you come and dine with us again soon, also check out our restaurant at the Embassy Suites Brickstones for dinner or lunch.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at the brand new Embassy Suites. The location is very central (but Boulder is small anyway). The new hotel is well designed and the amenities are plenty. We enjoyed the pool, workout facilities, and the breakfast (included with your reservation) is very good with cooked to order omelets.

The only thing to look out for is that parking is an extra $18/day. Street parking is a bit rare, but possible.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are very glad to hear you and your husband enjoyed it.
We hope you come and stay with us again in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were in town for my nephew’s wedding. We chose the embassy suites since it is fairly new and less expensive than the St. Julien, our regular hotel. I had requested an early arrival three different times before our arrival. Our plane arrived in Denver @ 9:30
a.m. and check in was at 3:00. We arrived at the hotel @ noon, desperately hoping the three rooms we reserved were ready. The clerk was absolutely clueless. Another clerk came on duty and I spoke with her about our problem. We finally were able to get our room at 2:55 p.m. The suite size was okay, but the cleanliness was a huge problem. There were stains on the walls, fingerprints everywhere, parts of the entry floor and bathroom were sticky and dirty. They sent up a housekeeping manager to look at my complaints. She was a very sweet girl, very apologetic, totally agreed with my complaints. She assured me that she would send her best housekeeper up at noon the next day to deep clean. We returned to our room at 3:00 p.m. and the room had not been touched, no one had been there to clean. I called the front desk and they sent someone up to clean while we left and we went to the pool. An hour later, it was “cleaned” but the dirty places had not been cleaned. I could not believe it. No one came to clean our room 2 days in a row. We had the no disturb card out on the door handle but we left the room for hours and made sure the sign was taken off the door. This was at 4:15 p.m. When we got back to the hotel around 1 a.m. no cleaned room. The next day we were gone most of the day, there was no do not disturb sign on the door handle. It had not been cleaned. The next day we left early, no sign, gone most of the day. We had no clean towels! At least they brought a few towels after we called twice.??....today, the room was cleaned but no toilet paper was left. So we called AGAIN. Also, the shower leaks around where the glass doors have a big gap. Also, paramedics came in the lobby with a gurney while we waited for our room. Tonight as we walked into the lobby, three policemen handcuffed a guy and arrested him. I have no idea what that was about. I just wanted to voice my frustrations and to let others know about the problems we encountered. We were in room 311. By the way, I don’t know the name of the clerk that helped us so much. She was a doll.

Room Tip: Don’t get a room facing canyon Blvd. The traffic is very loud.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Laurie1976
Chrissi L, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boulder, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Laurie1976,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. I am very sorry that your stay did not go right. I have contacted you directly via email to talk about your stay.

I hope you have a lovely day.