“Appetizing Thai food, solid service”
Review of Natalee Thai

Natalee Thai
Ranked #7 of 48 Restaurants in Yreka
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I always enjoy Thai food, and Natalee does a nice job. A bit of a surprise for a city the size of Yreka. Recommended.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

I LOVE this place!
This was the second time here for me, and I forgot to ask for it spicy last time. this time the spice was PERFECT! Mild for Mom, HOT for me. PERFECT!
Great staff.
I would put Natalee Thai up with all my favorite Thai restaurants.
LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Absolutely cant wait to come back!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Yreka on a road trip from Seattle to places in California. Decided to try this restaurant for dinner and were very pleasantly surprised by how good the food was. Also reasonably priced and busy on a Saturday night. We would definitely recommend the place.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Its so nice to have a good place to eat and variety in tastes too! The wait staff is friendly and happy to help one understand what each dish offers. The serving as a touch on the small size, but this is easily fixed by simply asking for extra noodles or rice!

So if you are tired of burger and pizza as main eating out options, you won't be unhappy eating here.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Great Thai food in Yreka. From fresh rolls to the curries its all good. Some of the best Crab Fried Rice ever!

Been to Natalee Thai? Share your experiences!