All reviews full hookups nice campground ghost town level sites wifi access laundry room was clean hot desert free shuttle easy access would stay here again road noise great place to stay road trip rv privacy bushes calico
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Reserved a spot Yesterday and picked this more expensive option because it had a pool and it is 115 degrees. I got to the pool at 2 and did not even get in when I was told the pool would be cold for the next 2 hours. I know that s*** happens bet someone should plan better than this. The rest of the park seems clean and taken care of. The staff is friendly.

Room Tip: Find shade before you pay and check the pool
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rowland2018
Reviewed 24 May 2018

This KOA is very clean and private. Each site has trees or large bushes between it and the next site. The pool was sparking. The bathrooms were clean. The camp store was well stocked. It was a pleasant place to spend a night in our small rv. My only minor issue is the proximity to the highway. There is background noise from traffic 24 hours a day. It is also probably very hot in the summer.

Room Tip: Sites that are further back get less traffic noise.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

We arrived at this campground around 5:30 pm after making reservation one day prior. The facilities are well maintained and the restrooms quite clean. Site was a pullthru which made it quite easy to get in and out. It is typical of KOA campgrounds.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2018

We cancelled and I wasn't within their 48 hr policy so lost the whole payment for the night. I decided not lose $50 and called back and Amanda told me she would not reinstate us and we'd have to pay a second payment. this is not KOA's policy as it is discretionary wither to resinate a cancelation or not. So here you go Amanda, you suck and so does your policy and customer service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank really4me
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here in a 26 foot travel trailer. We had a pull through site which was barely long enough to allow me to stay hooked up with my Tundra pickup. We arrived at 9:30 at night. There was a kiosk at the entrance and a young man named Richard greeted us. It was a freezing cold night with the wind blowing but he walked us to our site and hooked up our electrical for us and offered to hookup our water and sewer. Service above and beyond for him. It was a nice KOA and was quiet even though it was close to the freeway. We would stay again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family