All reviewsroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastplace to stayfront desk staffbusiness tripel toritothe breakfast areaconvenient locationstaff was friendlylots of restaurantsoatmealrestaurants and shoppingeasy accessparking lotfreewayrenovationdiscount
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Handy location just two minutes off Interstate 10. At the time of our visit it appeared that pretty well all the other guests must have been visiting the area on business. Luckily we were heading east away from LA as the traffic heading west Into LA was beginning to back up past the hotel from 7am.
All staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms themselves are fairly small with very little circulation space around the beds. Bathroom similar although huge shower.
Beds were really comfortable and sheets crisp and clean.
Air con was fairly noisy although we did sleep OK.
Breakfast was fine comprising of cereals, a hot selection, usual waffles and toast with some pastries.
The only real surprise when we walked in was what we thought to be the state of the corridor carpets. It looks initially like a patterned carpet around the edges along which a herd of cows have been driven. It just looks like a central brown muddy stain along which you walk but then you realise it’s the carpet design / colour. Strange!
Otherwise a pleasant enough stay.

Sent from my iPad

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Clean Motel, staff was accommodating helpful. The internet system was very problematic
continued to ask me if I was a Hilton Member than wouldn't let me in, didn't know I had to keep our membership number on me, of course my wife had it, major pain, out of 3 days only got on once without a problem. Get it together Hilton.

Room Tip: Request a room all the way in the back windows didn't block out highway noise
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Hampton Inn W, Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/West Covina, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to complete TripAdvisor review. Your comments are very valuable to us and help us improve our property and guest experience for future guests.

I apologize that the internet was not working properly. I know how frustrating it can be to want to not be able to access the WiFi for some simple tasks. We will definitely have our engineering department address the issues you mentioned to create a better situation for all of our future guests.

Thank you again for staying with us and sharing your comments. Comments from our guests are of great value to us in our attempt to improve our level of service and the overall enhancement of the guest experience.We hope to see you at Hampton Inn West Covina the next time your travels bring you our way so we can earn your business back.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I stayed there last month. It was very clean. I love the Hilton group that I can pick my room and use the digital key. When I arrived there, I can skip the front desk and straight to the room. They just remodeled a few months ago. Everything are more contemporary! It’s good for short stay coz they don’t have closet.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2018

The rooms are extremely small. There is about 2 feet from the bed to the "Dresser" and the bathroom. The bathroom faces the bed in the king room, and if you do not shut the door, it flushes and sprays the bed. There is really no closet to speak of. Not a place for more than 1 person. The AC is very loud and the pool is open until 10pm with kids and noise.

Room Tip: high floor away from freeway and pool
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Hampton Inn W, Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/West Covina, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

It seems that everything that could go wrong during your visit, did go wrong and, for this I offer my profound apologies. I will not dwell on the specific reasons as to why we disappointed you at every turn, for I have been offered no “acceptable” explanation. While we try to maintain a perfect experience for all of our guests, there are times when we do not meet those expectations. I can assure you that I have personally addressed your comments with the managers of the departments involved and you should see a marked improvement should you be kind enough to give us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Freshly remodeled. Very clean and good customer service. The location was great – and the complementary breakfast was average. I would stay there again and I highly recommend it. The only downside is there room was a little small but we spent very little time there so it was not an issue.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton