“To pizza plus manager”

Pizza Plus
Ranked #6 of 16 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hello I would like to say that I like this place very much to come with my family and eat I love the food there and all the workers except for this one lady with yellow and orange hair she had a very bad attitude I asked for a cup of water and she gave me a very mean look thank you for the other workers with great personalities.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Been the favorite pizzeria in Waterford ca. , right off hwy 132 , down town . I had a birthday party for one of my friends , was treated great , good food great service .

Reviewed 20 September 2015

I been eating at pizza pulse in Waterford for over 20years and it has not changed very much. The pizza itself is one of my favorites and would have it anytime. There cheese breadsticks and calzone is also great. Good place to eat!

Reviewed 7 July 2015

Best pizza in town! You can call it in and pick it up or have it delivered, or eat in. Just let them know what you want special orders don't seem to be a problem. Not the cheapest, but definitely the best!

Reviewed 2 February 2015

Seriously, delicious! Staff is super friendly! I love this place! I moved to Waterford a few years ago but I've been coming to Pizza Plus for a lot longer . Glad I'm now only a mile away.

Been to Pizza Plus? Share your experiences!