“Jaw Dropping, Ocean front View, clifftop Villa.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Robdcool
Paris, Canada
“Jaw Dropping, Ocean front View, clifftop Villa.”
Reviewed 29 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We just returned from our first trip to Barbados, and fortunately we were lucky to stay in this fantastic house.
David the Owner, greeted us warmly at the airport, escorted us to the house, showed us around, and then helped us, showing us the few local grocery stores, and led us to favorite grocery store, so we could pick up the necessities. I have to say you will be hard pressed to find a nicer, more welcoming owner, he spent some time explaining the better places to see and which beaches to enjoy, and really we researched online a lot before we came, but everything he told us was 100% and you just know after following his lead, his suggestions compare to some of the online marketing, that his advice kept us from spending our valuable island time in the wrong places.
We were fortunate to spend nine days in this house, and of that we ate breakfast daily here, and we ate dinner a few nights here too. I like to spend a few days relaxing in the sun, my wife and i brought a satalite radio, and had music with the ocean and the pool, which really is paradise, add some Banks beer, ( we both enjoyed Banks brand), and add a BBQ, and every utencil you could need to cook, and It really turned into a laid back special time. I do not mind cooking while I am on holidays, I know most prefer the all inclusive resorts, but on holidays we have nothing but time, so spending a bit of time cooking never bothers me, with me I would never jeopardise driving drunk, so having everything we needed at our fingertips was perfect, allowing us to enjoy the pool/sun in the afternoon, and grill in the evening, without leaving the place.
It was only my wife and I, so haveing the 2 bedrooms and an additional bed in the den was more than we needed, we set up in the Master Bedroom, this room had a problem with the air conditioning, but there was a fan, and this initially had me thinking we should use the back bedroom with the air, but instead we set up, and to my surprise, this was our first trip to the carribean, that we used absolutely no air conditioning at a house. This was odd, but the trade winds and being on top of the cliff, had a strong cooling effect on the house, it was the most pleasant experience ever, I actually after being in the sun throughout the day, found it too cool to leave the vents on the hurricane doors open, we did experience moisture on the ceramic floors a few times, ( It is on a cliff beside the Sea, so that should be expected), but was never musty, it is all good. The bed was very comfortable, and lots of beach and bath towels, and a washing machine if needed.there was a TV in the den and to my surprise the channel line up was great, it even had the Stanley Cup playoffs on nightly, I did not expect that , but was an added perk.
It was really surprising that the whole time i was there we had the window vents open, with no screens and we saw one fly, and i removed 1 dead spider from the pool, this was shocking, as we used no bug repellant, and it was not an isssue,
(truthfully I hate bugs and spiders), so again another big plus.
This was the fourth house we have rented in the Carribean, each house has been fantastic, and each time i have wanted to get a house beside the ocean with a pool, and finally this is it we did it, I had no complaints with this house at all,it is a clean house with everything you could want/and or need to have a great vacation in the Barbados.
This house is an absolute bargain at the rate that the owners rent it out at, I encourage anyone to find a better priced waterfront villa beside the ocean with a pool, they are very few and far between, this place is priced so attractive that it is an affordable jem, if you look at what it is, it is paradise at a fraction of the price, and I am glad to have stayed once, and will definitely be back again.

30 Apr 2018
Hi Rob and Christa
Thank you so much for your review. We try our best to make all our
guests feel at home while staying in our villa and to help them enjoy
the beautiful country that we are so blessed to live in.
We look forward to seeing you soon again.
David and Leith
Bruce M
“Stunning!”
Reviewed 8 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The view was stunning, the house clean and well maintained and close to everything. The house had everything you would want or need. David was amazing, met us at the airport, took us to the grocery store, even helped us get back to the airport as the car we rented didn't have room for all our luggage. Really went out of his way to make our stay perfect. I will go back here again and highly recommend it this home and David without reservation.

16 Apr 2018
Thank you so much for your kind words.
We try to do our best to make your stay with us as pleasurable as possible.
David
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Your age range 50-64
4 Jul 2017
Hi Anthony
Thank you for your review and your kind compliments regarding our villa.
We endeavor to make sure everyone is pleased with their decision to stay with us. Say hello to your family for me.
Regards David
Clackers4...
Northants
“Amazing view”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

After reading other reviews we thought this would be just the job, quiet, peaceful a home from from home. everything you need is there, a car is essential to reach beaches, sightseeing and shopping. David is very helpful the airport pick up and drop off service much appreciated along with a quick visit to supermarket to get first provisions. problem with kettle he provided new one promptly. Plenty of hot water beach towels etc. The locals we met were really friendly. wi-fi was great.
our negatives, next door neighbour poop scooping at 6 am spade on concrete and a large dog. another small dog nearby kept yapping day and night, aircraft noise surprised no one mentioned it. we realised we were near the airport but early flights 5 days at 5-50 am and other flights on take off during the day. We come from a town where we it is very quiet and perhaps we are more sensitive to noise than other people. To alleviate the noise problem we ended up sleeping in the den as the windows are shut and on the other side of the house.Pool was refreshing [cold] and there is no hand rail to help in and out of the pool. The villa could do with some TLC. a few english tv channels would have been nice.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Lorettasa...
“Ms”
Reviewed 12 October 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Wonderful beautiful location. We had a blast. David, the owner, was so gracious. The view from the balcony was breathtaking. The private pool was the perfect size. The neighbors were very quiet. The beds were so comfortable.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing