“Ice cream sundae”

Richie's Real American Diner
Ranked #17 of 202 Restaurants in Victorville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We go for the two for one special ice cream sundae. They are so big and delicious! They even let you choose which syrup you want and accommodate for what you like. Great place and friendly.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

The atmosphere is great, good tunes, staff is good. Maybe we caught them on an extra busy day, longer wait for the order. Burger was good. Fish and Chips not that great. We'll go back and give them another try.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

There's a Denny's right behind this place and I honestly do not understand how or why anyone would choose Denny's over Richie's! We happened upon this place during a road trip and decided to give it a try, and are sooo glad we did!! I had the Tri-tip (yum, yum, yum!!), another person had the GIANT t-bone steak fresh off the BBQ, and two others in our party had taco's. Everything, and I do mean everything (there was a lot of food) was freaking fantastic!! Service, food, price, all of it was perfect!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

We stopped at Richie's passing through & loved the menu selection. The service was truly amazing...Friendly, Attentive & really intent on taking care of their customers. The foo was so delicious - we had to place a to go order for later! Great prices & specials and the portions are awesome! We are so happy to have found Richie's & now it will be a stop every time we are passing through for sure!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I heard positive accounts of this place from friends and decided to check it out. My acquaintances raved about the cinnamon rolls especially. Unfortunately, this place was just average and borderline poor. There were many flies buzzing around and unless they were robot flies to accompany the Halloween decor, I find bugs inside an indoor establishment unacceptable. The biggest disappointment by far was the cinnamon roll. The roll itself was bland and drowned in the icing sauce, there may have been more sauce than roll, to be honest. I intentionally did not take photos because the plating was basic and flat out unattractive. If sight is the first bite I would not have eaten my food. We shared the breakfast sampler and while the ham and sausage was tasty the tri tip was hardly recognizable as such and was left behind on the plate. The only saving grace was the rich hot chocolate and the hash browns were done to my liking. Otherwise, skip this place and go somewhere else.