“Dinner And Drinks At The Hotel”
Review of Ginger Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ginger Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Ginger Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #291 of 592 Restaurants in Torrance
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Staying at the hotel and didn't want to do anymore driving. Happy hour 5:00-8:00pm. Can't beat that. My wife's dinner was not good. The waiter replaced it with something else without any argument or fuss. That's good service.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

When I first sat down, nobody came to wait on me for the longest time. Finally, I took my cup and went to get my own coffee. Boy, did that wake them up. The supervisor came over and thereafter gave me personal service. I ordered breakfast with my eggs to be
"scrambled light", but when they came they were far too overcooked. I sent them back and she brought me a new plate with the eggs done just right. The breakfast was to include fruit, but what I got was a generous bowl of fruit and was more than enough. I was ready to throw in the towel on this place but they made it right!

Been to Ginger Cafe? Share your experiences!