Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Amazing unforgettable

AMAZING UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE!! We loved our pilot Bill!! He was very nice funny and... read more

Reviewed 14 March 2021
O1142UQbrendac
Great outdoor activity!

Reviewed 22 January 2021
luciadm31

Recommended experiences in and around Temecula
from US$192,83
from US$189,00
from US$46,16
from US$135,19
More Info
All reviews champagne toast bucket list a hot air balloon ride amazing experience great job of explaining flying high upon return highlight of our trip great morning temecula wine country temecula area land pilot crew trailer company ballooning
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2021

Great activity especially during covid! Masks were worn and we were socially distanced. Views were incredible, friendly staff, and fun champagne toast at the end! Recommend to anyone in the Temecula area- this was a highlight of our trip!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 30 October 2020

So I am scared to death of heights, but a hot air balloon ride was on my daughters bucket list...so up I went. Surprisingly I was not in total panic! I was scared of course, but wow, so glad I did it, amazing experience for sure!

Date of experience: September 2020
1  Thank Taranixon
Reviewed 17 October 2020

The Grape Escape air balloon ride was a wonderful experience! They make the entire trip incredibly simple and make sure you truly enjoy the entire trip over Temecula from early morning take off to the champagne toast upon return.

My only caveat will be that we went during COVID on a shared ride and didn’t feel incredibly comfortable with their level of COVID precautions. Our balloon has 12 people in it plus the pilot, which forced us to be in very close quarters, sharing a compartment with someone not in our party. The pilot did not wear a mask and told everyone on the balloon that they didn’t need to either. It felt a bit careless given the current situation.

2  Thank cbolotsky
Reviewed 9 October 2020

The event was great from beginning to end. Our Balloon Pilot; Pete, did a great job of explaining how the balloon would inflate, when it was safe to be around it, and photograph the progress of the inflation and time in the air. The flight was very enjoyable. My wife, who it took 4 years to persuade to go up in a balloon, absolutely loved it, and is looking forward to doing this again some day.

Reviewed 8 October 2020

We had a BLAST!!! The experience was AMAZING!!1 It was my Hunny's birthday. Can't wait to go back, again.

This company was able to accommodate us at the last minute. We were VERY pleased with their services.