“Hearthy Mexican Food”

El Caminito Mexican & Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 401 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This restaurant was easy to find with plenty of parking. We came for linch and ordered a Caesar salad (with tomato and avocado) and a pescado a la veracruzana dish. The food was very good and big portions but more of a comfort food than gourmet. Service was on a slow side, so come to relax, enjoy your food and hang out.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We enjoy going to El Caminito. The food is always good and so is the service. We like enjoying a margarita, dinner and watching a game on the TV. On our recent visit, I had a chicken tostada and cheese enchilada. My husband had a chile rellano and a crispy pork taco.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

El Caminito is a very casual restaurant with excellent food. Service is a bit slow, but that is easy to overlook given the relaxed environment and delicious meals.

We had a great time there. If I lived in the area, I'd be there more often.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

My family and I stopped by for a very late lunch on Christmas Eve (2:30pm), so the restaurant was pretty quiet . We were starving and they kept refilling our chips and salsa quickly. The place is not fancy, but a step up from a taqueria and with a bar. Our food took some time but it was all made fresh and it was delicious! We will go back!

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

We've been to El Caminito many times and always enjoy it. The food is consistently good and the staff is always friendly. On this visit I had the Enchiladas El Caminito. They were tasty. The sauce is somewhat different and I really like it. My husband had a crispy pork taco and a chicken tostada. He enjoys this combination and orders it frequently. The restaurant is family run with a casual atmosphere.