“Lamb kebabs and Pumpkin the best!”

Kabul Afghan Cuisine
Ranked #4 of 425 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here several times for lunch or dinner but not in a long time. Met friends here last night for dinner. The 2 lamb kebabs are my favorite dinner. Comes with their delicious salad with yogurt dressing, rice, Afghan bread. Way more than I could eat I. One meal. I substituted the rice for their pumpkin with yogurt and meat sauce. YUM. Very reasonable dinner, $22 and enough came home for a second meal! Service was excellent. It’s a very popular restaurant and the noise is what I believe some would call vibrant but 4 of us could easily talk. Love this place!!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Have been to Kabul several times over the years when traveling for work. Well worth the effort to drive to Sunnyvale during rush hour. The food is exceptional and the atmosphere is energetic without being overly noisy. It is typically a busy restaurant, but the food is worth it. Some of the best lamb kabab's I have ever had.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Try the lamb, you will be amazed. Close to the centre of Sunnyvale with an extensive selection of grilled meats & kebabs.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Great kabobs. We always get the Chala Kadu. The flavor of the pumpkin can change seasonally but it’s usually very good. We would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I have been going to Kabul over 30 years now, mostly their previous location. Food always has been great and quality just get better.