See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Unless you're used to welfare tenements in Compton, you will not be comfortable here. This place needs a complete gut job. Shower grungy, carpets greasy, smelly, dirty, and the pool was green. Cops came knocking door-to-door looking for someone after 10:00 pm. Slept with one eye open. Completely done with Choice properties - never again!

Room tip: Don't. Just don't
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Stockton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

V378IArickk,

Thank you for pointing out the issues with housekeeping so that we can work to improve upon
this aspect of the guest experience at our hotel. It is disheartening to learn that you did not enjoy your stay and that the room was not properly and thoroughly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our housekeeping
and maintenance staff. I hope you will change your mind about seeking out new accommodations in the area and that
you'll give us another chance to restore your faith in our service and amenities.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I stay in hotels 365 days a year.

This location is on par, for what you get at this price in this area.
There are cheaper options, but they come with sleepless nights, no breakfast, and on and on.
And ONLY go with this place if you have no intentions of watching any TV. The rooms have older tube style TV's. That receive less than 15 channels. Almost HALF of those are DUPLICATES. some without sound, some distorted picture.
Think they have cinemax or other movie channel and a bunch of nonsense.

I had reservation and got to office at 3:30pm (middle of my night, I work nights).
A couple people ahead of me, but took till 4:15 to get checked in.

First room was HOT, turned A/C on high, then went to sleep.

Woke a couple hours later, was even hotter.
After having maintainance confirm my air was out switched rooms.

Second room.....
Low water pressure. Taking a shower, the valve squeeled the entire time.
Tv the same.
The rooms are older and we'll used. But as clean as they can be, given their age.
But for the price, this is the best your gonna do around these parts.
But.....
They do have a pool.
And breakfast, if you book thru choice hotels, not if you use discount service.

Breakfast is better than most.
3 choices from a menu. But cooked to order.

If I'm in this area, and on a budget, I'll be back....maybe

Only saw police towing 1 recovered stolen vehicle from lot.....good for this area.

On my way out to work, realized the door had been kicked in prior, and rather than fixing it, they kinda put it back together with glue/tape/ idk. But was no where near a secure room.

After I got off work, told office I needed to change rooms because of no air.
Ja

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Stockton, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

James C,

Thank you for completing our guest satisfaction survey and letting us know about your recent
experience at our hotel. It's our primary goal to ensure that you receive the best lodging experience and we wish to let
you know that your voice is extremely important to us. I hope you will accept our sincerest apologies for these difficulties, and I thank you for bringing the matter to our attention.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

The place looks nice and the staff was friendly. It wouldn’t take much to bring it up to okay. But...

The halls smelled like cigarettes, our room smelled like cigarettes. When we turned on the AC, the smell intensified. The refrigerator didn’t work. The pool and (cold) spa were murky, and the baby pool was downright nasty (see pic).
We were missing a sheer curtain.
But the worst part?! No Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi in the sole soda machine!! How am I expected to survive?

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Sue F,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. I am so sorry that you smelled smoke in your room and I want to assure you that we do our best to ensure that smokers do not smoke in our non-smoking rooms; and when a situation like this occurs, we address it immediately, thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting to restore the clean smell of our accommodations. We are also forever working to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will
remember our attributes and return to see how we have improved to impress you even more.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

My husband and I stopped here for the night and almost immediately checked back out. First of all the entire place wreaks of cigarettes including our NON SMOKING room. There was a very loud party going on down the hall from us.Then right after we unloaded all of our things to our room, I called the front dest to inquire about how to work the TV and they said that all of the televisions were out and would out be all night, which makes me wonder why they didn’t tell us that when we checked in! We had been on the road for 10 hours and just wanted to relax with some TV and get a good nights sleep. Not to mention, it is now 4 days later and we still haven’t gotten a refund on the room, which we were told would be credited as soon as we checked out!

Room tip: Choose a room from another hotel
Date of stay: June 2018

Rita H,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your
expectations of quality service and accommodations. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are working hard to address these issues and improve upon the guest experience. We hope you'll return to enjoy the continuous improvements made in our policies, accommodations and services.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Cigarette smoke smell in the lobby. All enclosed corridors to rooms are UNSECURED and non-locking, meaning anyone off the street can lurk there or break into your room. The ice machine was leaking and water pouring out the bottom. Hallway carpets stained and dirty. Everything except the interior rooms look dated. Breakfast was overcooked and greasy. AND to top it off, a sign I read on the pool gate indicated the pool was closed by the county health department. Not joking. Choice Preferred: this property torpedoes your brand and you should get rid of it.
This property is located in a run-down area of town (off 99) with few restaurant options nearby. Check out hotel properties off 5 for a better area of town.

Room tip: May feel more "secure" closer to front reception.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Stockton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

We can't thank you enough for sharing your feedback so that we can continue to improve upon our service and hospitality. We appreciate the comments regarding our area and breakfast. We hope to see you again in the future and to impress you with the continued improvements we make.