All reviews jack in the box pancake machine highway side indoor pool stayed here would definitely stay here again great hotel the hotel staff hotel is located softball tournament business center denny starbucks pillows microwave
Reviewed 14 April 2016

General areas are pretty nice. Room was comfortable, but don't get one facing West toward the freeway (which is barely 100 ft from the hotel). Very noisy.
Typical boring Holiday Inn breakfast.
One of the best parts of the hotel is its' location. Right next to the Stockton airport and there are plenty of places to eat within walking distance. Denny's, Taco Bell and Jack in the box.
Pool area is neglected. Paint peeling, hot tube didn't work and just generally unkept.
Overall, not too bad of a stay. No problem with a late checkout.

Room tip: Get a room facing toward the East (front). Freeway is very noisy.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stockton Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2016

Dear JetPlt,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. It is great to know that you were able to appreciate the condition of our rooms and the convenience of our location. However, I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with our pool. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concern.

Again, thank you for the review and I hope that we would have another chance to accommodate you again in the future.

Regards,

Mike F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel on our way home from Thanksgiving. The front desk lady was the kindest and most helpful agent we have ever had from a Holiday Inn and we frequent them. The breakfast buffet was one of the best we have seen at a Holiday Inn and the room was spacious and clean. We had a great night's rest which was welcomed since I am recovering from surgery. The pool and jacuzzi looked clean but I couldn't swim yet.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

Great staff always willing to give suggestions for places to eat, things to do. nice clean rooms. Very customer service oriented. Location is convenient just off the 99. Great winery close by and numerous wineries north of Stockton. Have stayed here frequently

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2015

I attended a conference at the County Office of Education which is near the airport. This was the only hotel nearby. I was very pleased with the proximity to the conference center. But more than that, the staff was friendly and helpful. My husband was traveling with me, but not attending the conference and they allowed him a late check-out so I could pick him up at 1:00 when the conference was over. Next to the front desk was a small area with snacks and drinks for purchase. Great if you had to check in late and missed dinner (which has happened to us on occasion!)

The room was extremely quiet and roomy. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was large. Everything was very clean. My only complaint is that due to the weather being very warm we had to leave the air conditioner on during the night and every time It came on it woke me up.

My husband said the breakfast was very nice, much more than a continental breakfast.

We would definitely stay here again if we were ever in Stockton again.

Date of stay: August 2015
1  Thank MariposaMarion
Reviewed 29 August 2015

First the good: fairly big room, fridge and microwave, free breakfast and evening Happy hour M-W along with evening pancakes 8-12 through August. Next to Dennys, Jack in Box and Taco Bell. When checked in asked about safety of location after reading reviews and worker said since was isolated could be target so not to leave anything in car, sage advice for anywhere. Second day I was there A/C was not working either with wall thermostat or window box. Front desk person came up right away and fiddled with it and couldn't get it to work so said maintenance could stop by the next day. Also mentioned to her that hot water was not working. When returned to hotel after work, a/c still not working so didn't seem like maintenance had been there at all. Since they had already gone for day, I fiddled with the device myself and finally got it to work. The next day when I tried to take shower still no hot water. Front desk person again came up and let water run a while but still no luck. Offered to let me move rooms but since was late and was checking out next day anyway turned down offer and just took quick cold shower. So disappointed in my stay.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stockton Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2015

Dear mcmusgro,

We appreciate your post regarding your recent stay with our hotel. Your review is important as it will help us monitor the things we need to improve on and the things we are good at. We are glad to learn that you found your room accommodations to your liking. The safety and security of our guests have always been our highest priority and we are sorry if you had felt otherwise. We regret to hear about the issues you had with the air conditioning system and the shower. We apologize for the inconvenience these may have caused you. Your comments regarding the shower and air conditioning system are flagged with our maintenance team to further understand what happened and why our standard smooth services were not delivered at the time.

Again, we thank you for your feedback. Despite your disappointments, we certainly hope that you would give us a chance to make your next stay with us, a better one.

Ingrid V.