“One of the best entrees I've ever experienced”
Review of Mezzo

Mezzo
Ranked #23 of 603 Restaurants in Stockton
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Fantastic authentic Italian cuisine featuring fresh pasta and seafood dishes and a stunning bar
Reviewed 28 June 2018

In town for business at a nearby hotel and found the restaurant on Tripadvisor. We ate outside-beautiful evening. I had the halibut w/ corn risotto and it was unbelievably good. In fact, I had halibut the next evening at a top rated restaurant in Napa, and it was no where near as good as this. My husband enjoyed his entree, a pasta dish, and the sea salt carmel gelatto for desert. Service was good, they were getting busier through the evening, so it was great to see the staff helping each other out with their tables to keep the level of service up. I'd go back in a heartbeat if I could.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We were in town for college graduation. We had a lovely intimate family celebration with delicious food and excellent service. I would definitely go back to this restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Stopped here for a business lunch while in town. The place is nice. Simple and clean decor. Service was great and the food excellent. Their paninis and salads are very flavorful. Worth a visit.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Steven W
Reviewed 3 September 2017

We called and got last minute reservations at Mezzo for a birthday dinner on a Saturday night. We were immediately seated and our wait person, Justine, was attentive and pleasant. The three people in our group are all pretty light eaters so we each ordered and entree and split a dessert. The sliced baguette is served with an olive tapenade. The bread was slightly dried out though dipping it in the tapenade helped. Everyone enjoyed their entrees. Mine "brick" chicken was nicely prepared but the fingerling potatoes needed to be cooked a wee bit longer and my husband agreed they needed a little more flavor. He enjoyed the paparadelle with chicken and my MIL enjoyed the seafood risotto. Nice wine list and we all would definitely go back.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Anita H
Reviewed 28 June 2017

We enjoyed dinner before a play at Stockton Civic Theatre. Staff was friendly and attentive. Love the bread and olive/garlic dipping sauce with our wine to start. I ordered the watermelon salad...fantastic! Beautiful presentation and fresh flavors. The clam chowder was filling. Quality of food was excellent. Nice dining experience and venue.

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Mezzo? Share your experiences!