“Enough to ruin your diet!”

Mother Moo Creamery
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Sierra Madre
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I have been going to Mother Moo's since it opened. I have never been disappointed in the selection of ice creams. The ice creams are thick and creamy without being overly sweet. The choices of flavors run the range from Thai Tea to Salty Chocolate and fresh fruits in season. Their chocolate sorbet is incredible. And anywhere you can get a root-beer float is a great place in my book!

I just read down the list of questions and they apply to full service restaurants. You can get a slice of pie at Mother Moo but my mother would not have considered pie and ice cream a meal now matter what I said!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Great ice cream and a small town experience in this little shop that features homemade ice creams and some vintage brand candies. They keep it fun by changing up the menu with different ice cream flavors all the time. My only complaint is that they don't have my favorite - Raw Honey - more often. But all the flavors I've tried are delicious and the staff is friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

This place is fantastic! Home made ice cream in a variety of flavors. Some of the usual culprits (vanilla & chocolate), along with new creations. They also have home made pies that are excellent.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Mother Moo knows how to make vanilla ice cream! And some of the most unusual combinations you’ll ever try. It is with the trip to Sierra Madre, a quaint town with great film location chops!

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Ok so how they even figure out to put these AmZing things in ice cream is my first thought. Mint chip is literally mint leaves flavoring it and cacoa or something awesome for chocolate. You get my drift. Everything is Hand made. They also sell old time candies that you find in a candy store. There are only two tables inside and a bench or table outside so somedays you might have to sit outside to enjoy. The cones are hand made as well. The ice cream is so rich that I often can’t eat a whole one. They also do pies but I think those are to order. A must stop with kids when you are in Sierra Madre!!!!!