Sand Castle Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$128
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$149
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$122
US$102
Seaside Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$101
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$122
US$111
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$111
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

Discovery Inn(Seaside)
US$103
US$95
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$321
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed for just one night. I booked online and was given an exact amount including tax that I would be paying. When we showed up they added on a $5.00 "miscellaneous fee" - not that the amount is high, but the underhanded approach really irritated me. The room had a giant stain on the carpet and there was hair on the sheets (not ours, obviously). Towels were small and thin. There was an odor in the room that I think they were trying to air out before we got there because the windows were open. The pipes from other people flushing were so loud that I woke up several times during the night, startled awake suddenly. Not sure if we just were given a bad room but we will definitely not be staying again, regardless of cost.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017

ended up here because rooms were booked for car week in Monterey in August.
owners are very nice.
The place is OK but do not expect anything.
Do not expect housekeeping or towels changed if you stay multiple nights.
The towels were very thin and old.
There wasn't even a pen or clock in the room. I know we don't usually use that stuff but wanted to give you a comparison.
The small refrig smelled of fish.
The beds were not very comfortable.
There is free WiFi but pretty useless.
Did not feel very clean.
Was NOT gouging people during Car Week.
Good location.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 November 2016

Last week I went to the Monterey Peninsula on business and found myself at the Gateway Lodge in Seaside enquiring about a room to rent for the week. Not only did the motel have the best rate in town but it even had better amenities. My room was large and very clean. I was pleasantly surprised to have a fridge and microwave too! The bathroom was beautiful and the new tub was awesome and very comfortable. Can't remember the last time I smelled linens so clean on a bed either. Thank you to the very kind people at the front desk. I enjoyed my syay and will definitely recommend your place to friends and family.

Misty Rogers

Room Tip: all the room were large and very clean
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2016

Clean, recently remodeled room with microwave, refrigerator and flat screen t.v. Excellent value for the location so close to Monterey, Carmel and Pacific Grove. Very attentive, friendly staff. Great Italian restaurant right next door.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2015

Good location and price, but thats it..
They don´t pay any attention on cleaning. You can see it already at the reception, everything is dusty what people don't touch daily. The towels and linen are old, with many spots on them. The phone looks like it was never cleaned in the past ten years. I've found blood on the bathroom floor. Honestly, it was the worst place we slept during a 2 week long roadtrip. After all we didn't try the breakfast, but I can imagine..

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple