“Burgers are excellent”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Johnson
Transit: Golden Gate Transit, 10, 70 and 80
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Excellent burgers on wonderful brioche buns. Good salads and beers. Nice setting. Efficient service. Good place to watch sporting events.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

My wife and I stopped in at F3 and for the first time in a long time, absolutely enjoyed everything we ordered. For starters, we ordered Brussel Sprout Chips - crispy roasted flakes of brussel sprouts with a buttermilk dip on the side- and French Cheese Fries - kennebeck potatoes covered over in raclette cheese - super rich with a true french twist.

For entrees, we ordered Steak Frites - how could we not - medium rare. The steak had a bit of char on the edges and was cooked exactly to medium rare. The Bernaise sauce had run off the edge of the steak and over onto the french fires. It was a death by french fry kind of night - way special. We also had the Braised Pork Shank with sauteed brussel sprouts. The brussel sprouts were simple and amazing! We had never experienced such flavorful Brussel Sprouts. The Bordelaise sauce tempted me to lick the plate - I iknew my wife wouldn't appreciate such a display in public. We over ordered and didn't even attempt to try one of the desserts - maybe next time

Reviewed 22 December 2017

If you need a quick bite that is great and not too expensive, check out F3. From their burgers to entrees, they have never disappointed in taste or value. The brussel sprout chips are a must have!!! The ambiance is perfect for an easy dinner with the family or just to get a quick bite at the bar. The beer selection is fantastic with some great belgians and european beers on tap. This is our family's go to place in the area!

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Most tourists don't go very far from Bridgeway, but if you go north a little farther is a great restaurant where the locals go or get food delivered. Not any food but French food and it's all delicious. We haven't had anything bad yet!! I have to add that being a lover of the Cosmo, I have never had a better one, Charlie does an excellent job!!!

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Following the usual pattern of Sausalito,this restaurant was overpriced with lousy food.
First the "French Onion Soup". Hardly minimal cheese on top and a sad piece of stale bread floating in too many onions. The women next to me ordered same. Almost no cheese. Disaster!
Next the beet salad. Tasteless dressing,sad greens, fake feta cheese. Sad!
I asked for bread and they brought out some stale pieces of the same bread they threw in the soup.
They never asked to refill my $2.50 soda water.
On the bill they had the gaul to charge me for the stale bread.
The whole experience was depressing and lighten my wallet for distasteful food. Won't be going back. Mark up another dreadful Sausalito dining experience.