“Excellent location”
Bathroom
Second Bedroom
Panoramic View Deck
Panoramic View Deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jennett M
“Skip this one - not recommended”
Reviewed 6 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I rented this for 2 nights in February. The pictures are much nicer than the actual apartment - it was disappointing. It is a slapped together make-shift apt and not charming at all. The location is great and having parking was a real benefit. Great walking distance to everything. I wouldn't recommend it though - especially for the price. I had a terrible time getting my $700 deposit back. Contacted the owner a week after we left and she said she couldn't read my address, sent her the address, another week and I followed up, she said she would mail a check and finally got around to mailing a check...for the wrong amount. Now chasing her for the remainder. Complete hassle and frustrating to deal with. She is not proactive or helpful at all. :-(

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
19 Mar 2015
I'm very sorry that you did not have a perfect stay at my property. Your handwritten address, for refund check, was not legible so I asked for clarification and did explain that I would soon be traveling outside of the US. When I received the address I was out of the country for a week. As soon as I returned, I refunded ALL of the security fee. You were just confused, as the cleaning fee was deducted only. I thought our conversation had cleared all of this up, I'm sorry you felt the need to write this review. I try to make all of my renters happy and comfortable. The flat is an amazing site for visiting the Bay Area.
shaned999
Houston, Texas
“Excellent location”
Reviewed 17 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

This flat was centrally located for easy walking to ferry into San Fran, dining, shopping and the free rental car parking space was a real treat. The kitchen was beautiful but we only used it for wine and cheese as the restaurants were plentiful and so close. Double sinks in the only bath helped for getting ready each day. The bedrooms are spaced far apart for privacy. The view from the roof top terrace was gorgeous but it was obstructed by a 5' wall so you had to stand at the wall to see the view of San Fran. The roof had BBQ pit, heater and lots of seating - nice considerate touches by the owner. I'd recommend the flat as a great place to stay while in Sausalito - it had everything we needed.

Travelling group: Friends
Tyree D
“Beautiful and convenient wrapped into one.”
Reviewed 2 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at the flat. After traveling along route 1, we stayed four nights in Saulsalito. It was such a treat to walk into a large, clean kitchen with an open living room. The two bedrooms we quite large and the "veranda" (as my pre-teens named it) was lovely.
Sure, the beds could have been fluffier and I found myself wanting to fix a few nail pops...but I wouldn't stay anywhere else in the area! If anyone I know is heading to SanFransisco, I'll tell them to check here first.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Noise
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway
Chad W
Mason, Ohio
“Perfect way to experience all San Francisco has to offer”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

Spent two weeks in this spacious two bedroom condo. The rooftop view is spectacular and being in Sausalito and "commuting" to Muir Woods, Tiburon, Angel Island and San Francisco is ideal. It has a wonderful chef's kitchen and grill for eating on the rooftop and there is a proprietary wine shop beneath for a great California bottle to drink while gazing at San Francisco and the bay. It also has a parking space which is convenient for day trips to the many things to do in the area. We were a family of 5 with a 7yo, 5yo and 2yo and we couldn't have had a better experience.

Liked best: Location and space
Liked least: There wasn't anything we didn't like - it's well described and exceeded expectations.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
markmauze...
Fort Worth, Texas
“Amazingly Breathtaking and Spacious”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

My wife and I traveled to California from Texas to be married. Since we were unable to visit before our stay, we were nervously anticipating our stay in this flat. When we arrived, we were truly delighted. It was large and comfortable, and that was before we stepped to the rooftop deck. Wow! The 180 degree views blew us away. We used the grill on the patio, as well as the heater to make the cool nights cozy. It was the perfect place to stay before the big day; we had everything we needed. We cannot wait for that special anniversary when we are able to come back and enjoy it all over again.

Thank you!

Liked best: The views.
Liked least: No air conditioning.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing