“Lunch with friends”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

First time visit suggested by friends who we were having lunch with. Each of us had different pasta meals and some had desserts. Enjoyed the atmosphere , the food and the waiter.

General comments:
Location- near Railroad Square, all parking is metered $1.50 per hour, credit cards accepted. 4th street is busy with multiple shops and restaurants and unfortunately panhandlers. Just as we were about to enter the restaurant we were approached by a fellow asking for money since " he just got out of jail this morning after being arrested in a Petaluma bar last night".

Service- convivial waiter who likes to joke. Service was good once we ordered.

Menu- fairly extensive with appetizers, pastas, entrees and dessert selections.

Food- solid and everyone liked their meals. Reasonably sized portions and presentation done well. I feel I've had more tasty/spicy penne amartriciana elsewhere. Desserts especially cannolli was outstanding.

Prices- most pasta dishes $16 to $19. Bill for 4 before taxes, tip and drinks was about $100.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I experienced some excellent food last night at Lococos. This was my first visit to perhaps the best known Italian restaurant in Santa Rosa. I was surprised upon entering how small and packed in the place is. But Saturday night crowds in Railroad Square are expected. We were met by a friendly young hostess and even with reservations had to wait for a table served by Johnny, my friend's favorite waiter. The wait was worth it as the service was good with lots of smiles and helpful hints. I had perhaps the best ceasar salad ever and one of the best veal piccatas in years. My meal was prepared and served as well as can be. My table mates enjoyed their meals very much also and we got a kick out of Johnny's antics. The only mishap was a forgotten dessert but that was quickly attended to. Other customers were obviously enjoying their meals and the ambience. I highly recommend Lococos for a great Italian meal and friendly environment.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This is my favorite Italian restaurant in the Northbay! It is authentic cuisine and my favorite, Fettuccini Boulanesie is the best I ever ate. The restaurant is a little noisy, but that adds to the atmosphere. The wait staff is always fun and I enjoy seeing the chefs working in the kitchen. 5 stars.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped into LoCoco’s based on the terrific recommendation from Judy at Martinelli Winery. Truly authentic Italian food and restaurant. We’re glad we stopped in for dinner before heading back to San Francisco. The menu was extensive and all looked a great. We have the risotto seafood special which was exceptional along with a mouth watering Cesar salad and meatballs. There was just the right amount of food and didn’t feel stuffed. The restaurant has two floors and we dined upstairs. It’s right in the heart of the downtown area. We shall definitely return.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

LoCoco's is a good restaurant for Italian dining. The service was excellent and personnel very helpful. The food was very good and plentiful.