“Fabulous eating experience. Can't wait to Go Back!!”

Lunetta/Lunetta All Day
Ranked #110 of 776 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I found myself hungry at 11:30sm not having had any breakfast. Lunetta had been on my radar for awhile and.now here was an opportunity to try their all the goodness I've heard snd read about this spot.

Dilemma - so many great options for this early lunch snd dining also with ability to share some interesting dishes. Sever was most helpful
In sorting through my top choices and there were many. Breakfast food, brunch or lunch so settled on polenta bowl with charred tomatoeskale mushrooms ham and option to have an egg on top. Well
This combo was dreamy, filling and prepared perfectly ANd looked gorgeous. I go
Back again today and replicate this choice. I hope to Visit again soon with others and go through the tempting menu and try other delectable dishes. Loved the ambience clean fresh simple and lovely!
Well worth the visit and there is something for everyone. Yum!!!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Met some long lost family here and spent several hours chatting, sharing stories, eating and drinking at the more casual 'all day' side of this dual establishment. We sat on the patio which is conducive for conversation and very comfortable. We ordered several appetizers - standouts were the octopus and the meatballs but they were all good. I had the fried chicken sandwich, my son had a burger, my brother had the Nicoise salad. It was all well received - my chicken sandwich had a thick coating but it was very light and crispy and very tasty. It could have used a bit more sauce but was nonetheless delicious.
Drinks were good, selection also good.
Waitstaff spilled a bit of coffee on my sister's designer purse but they worked hard to try to make sure it didn't stain. They were friendly and attentive overall.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This was my 3rd or 4th time here - always spot on. PERFECT for a quick bite, healthy lunch. OK, having said that, I have to admit I had the fried chicken breast- sans bun - with an heirloom tomato salad...I think with buratta cheese. OMG it could possibly be the perfect lunch. Great light ambiance, great service, perfect food at a really reasonable price. I love this place.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Had breakfast here in May. Staff are very friendly and attentive. Food was fantastic. I had the buttermilk pancakes with lemon ricotta on the side - delicious. My husband had the eggs Benedict which were fantastic. No complaints at all. Wonderful food.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed a wonderful brunch at Lunetta. Our entrees included the Eggs Benedict with shaved ham, Eggs Benedict with Gravalax, Huevos Rancheros and a Quiche. Every entree was excellent.

The setting is wonderful as was the service provided by Isabella.

We will definitely return.