“Taste of Brasil!”

Brasil Arts Cafe
Ranked #85 of 570 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Brazilian
Description: Brasil Arts Cafe is an establishment that combines many aspects of Brazilian life and culture. We have an eat, drink, move theme which simply means to eat delicious Brazilian cuisine, Drink one of the many organic juices, coffees, or smoothie, or move to the rhythm of one of the many classes offered in the BAC Studio. Definitely a must try in SB!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I and my family had a great experience there!!! If you want a healthy and fresh food this is the right place to go!!! Rice and beans are delicious!!! We also tried “pão de queijo” and could saw Soccer Brazilian team beating Sérvia!!! Go Brasil!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the the Picanha com black bean and rice and I loved it.
The rest of my family tried Empadinha, Coxinha and Mandioca Frita, everything was delicious.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This is two restaurants, really. It’s a juice bar, with quick salads, smoothies and shots and a sit down with a full Brazilian themed menu. First, the juice bar is excellent. As in fresh, like a Tumeric- lemon shot is made with actual pressed Tumeric, not powder. That was the first thing I noticed which kept me coming back. Plus, they’re fast. Fresh squeezed juice is awesome. The restaurant is equally yum. I’ve had their “stroganoff”, which is a Brazilian version of what you’re already familiar with and the best way to differentiate it would be to say it’s tomatoier (my word) It’s a “bestseller” according to the menu, really good, served with rice (imported from...You guessed it) and a salad of fresh greens. On my last trip I had a chicken okra dish, tomato based as well, that was good. The menu is expansive, the vibe very art house cool and a place I look forward to returning. If you haven’t been, go. State Street has had a rough time of it since the mudslides, fires and ZERO holiday, so go down and show some love and you’ll be rewarded with some great food.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Wasn't crowded as college had let out and we got seated right away and attentive service. Everything was prepared well, everything was delicious.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

We ordered (espresso and macchiato), we paid, we tried, we were horrified by the taste and left.

Interior is Nice, friendly staff, they’re probably better foodwise