All reviews rough edges min ride breakfast included tv channels long flight would stay again parking lot microwave sockets bay
Reviewed 5 August 2015

I was looking for a CLEAN place to rest my head for my final night in town and I found all that and then some. The staff was kind and friendly upon both checkin and checkout. The available amenities were better than many of the nicer hotels I stayed in and included free wifi, microwave and fridge. The room was a good size and included a dining table, comfortable chair, and computer desk. They seem to have a thing with the Holiday Inn Express next door as they provide you the menu to their restaurant and the Holiday Inn shuttle takes you (for free) to the airport. They also had an above average free breakfast, which included scrambled eggs, sausage links, and waffles in addition to the normal danishes, pastries, oatmeal, coffee, and juice.

For the price, I have no problem rating this a 5!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Jeanette G
Reviewed 20 July 2015

If I can give "0", I would do that without a second thought. Extremely rude staff. Be aware, you'll be treated like a piece of garbage here. Her name is Liu. Refused to help, argued with you when you don't agree to do what she wanted you to do, and yelling back even after you shut up. Horrible experience for us here. : (

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Pi8765ggy
CananJ, Director of Sales at San Mateo SFO Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2015

Dear Pi8765ggy

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feed back with us and very sorry that you didn't receive the welcome and hospitality all our guests deserve. The team member who hasn't meet our and your standards is no longer working with us and we are giving our best to hire and train individuals who aim to exceed expectations.

Thank you again and safe travels.

C Johnson

Reviewed 18 July 2015

we decided to stay our last night close to the airport in San Francisco I was glad that we didn't book in hear for any longer than 1 night ! , the room was clean but dated and the lady on the desk who didn't speak English well was polight but didn't understand our request we had arrived late and our kids had been placed on another floor the next morning we couldn't find which room they were in and as breakfast finished at 9am we were trying to find them, we gave this up ans went for breakfast our self s unfortunately it was not in a separate area but in the reception which was full of Chinese people who were very rude ,not a nice experience for a one night stay which cost £160,

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank zena h
Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

Staff was tremendous. Very friendly and willing to help. Transportation to/ from San Francisco airport good via hotel. Rooms in big need of updating and cleaning. Carpet dirty, beds basic. Nice bath and body works products in bathroom. Good breakfast. This hotel is no longer a comfort inn even though some websites say it is.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Debbie B
CananJ, Director of Sales at San Mateo SFO Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2015

Thank you very much for staying with us and your feedback.

Glad to hear that you were please with some of the services we provide such as complimentary shuttle, breakfast and customer service. I am terribly sorry to hear that our cleanliness was not up to par and I would like to follow up with the team and find out how this was addressed during your stay. I sent you an email to find more about your stay to investigate and I would be greatfull if you would reply when possible please.

We have been operating as San Mateo SFO Airport Hotel for about two years now and not affiliated with Comfort Inn.

Again thank you for staying with us and hope to welcome you again in the future.

Regards
C Johnson

Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

They have good room prices, it's clean, and peaceful.
It's close to the freeway so it's really convenient. It's also fairly close to downtown San Mateo, where there's ALOT of restaurants and fun things to do.
We got a room here for the first time just to escape a really stressful week, and we've been coming back ever since. :)

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple