Reviews (2 984)
2 984 results
1 239
1 239
All reviewshot tubavila beachthe bob jones trailwest meadowyoga classesqueen suiteacross the bridgeprivate tubhiking trailscouples massagerelaxing staybeautiful propertyromantic getawaygift shopcentral coasttubssulfur
118 - 123 of 2 984 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

great menu service is also great. went during the week and had a great time with my wife. I would definitely recommend to family and friends. first time visit and I would be coming back for sure. all was good

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Charles C, General Manager at Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Fabulous that it was your first visit and now you'll definitely be returning. That is wonderful. If I can be of assistance, please contact me directly. Thank you very much!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Everything was wonderful. The hot tube was amazing as always. We ordered room service and the food was delicious. I have one observation...the bed in our suite was a little high for our liking. We felt like we had to jump up to get into bed. We are an older couple. Other than that, Great!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

How we love to hear: "Everything was wonderful." We have lowered many of the beds to address this issue. If I can be of assistance upon a return visit--which I hope will be soon--please contact me directly. Thank you.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Overall our stay at Sycamore was nice. The only problem was that the description on their website did not match the room we were staying in. We were unable to fill up the tub with more water or drain when we wanted and the water did not properly warm up to the setting. The room also came with a Fireplace but no way to turn it on.When brought up to the front desk when leaving we were shrugged off.
The room was nice though, same with the property.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Well, I'm certainly glad your overall stay was nice. But there should not have been any issues with the hot tub or fireplace. Please contact me directly, reference this review and the date, to discuss it further. Thank you.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We had a great two days! We enjoyed the nearby hiking trails, massages at the spa, breakfast at the restaurant, pool, and the mineral springs spa on our deck. The customer service from everyone who works there is fabulous! Our only complaint was that rennovating was being done two doors down from us.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Charles C, General Manager at Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

So glad you enjoyed your stay and had time to experience what Sycamore has to offer. As General Manager, it is very gratifying to hear that you thought our customer service was excellent. Of course, you shouldn't have been disturbed by any renovating. I hope you contacted the front desk so that could be stopped. I hope you'll return soon. Please contact me directly if I can be of assistance--and I'll make sure you won't be disturbed by any renovations. Thank you.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We recently stayed at Sycamore for my husband's 30th birthday and had the most wonderful, relaxing time. We've stayed here in the past as well but never for a special occasion. The staff went out of their way to write my husband a birthday card as well as put a

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Fabulous that you had a "wonderful birthday getaway." That means a lot to us. We hope you'll return for another special occasion or any occasion. Thank you so much.