US$203
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Apple Farm Inn(San Luis Obispo)
US$271
US$262
Best Western Plus Royal Oak Hotel(San Luis Obispo)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$161
BestWestern.com
US$215
US$183
Courtyard San Luis Obispo(San Luis Obispo)
US$180
Avenue Inn Downtown San Luis Obispo(San Luis Obispo)(Great Value!)
US$129
Madonna Inn(San Luis Obispo)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$299
US$253
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$97
US$90
Budget Inn SLO Cal Poly(San Luis Obispo)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$78
Reviews (2 891)
2 891 results
1 197
1 197
All reviewsavila beachhot tubyoga classesthe bob jones trailwest meadowqueen suiteacross the bridgeprivate tubhiking trailscouples massagerelaxing stayromantic getawaygift shopcentral coasttubssulfurminerals
24 - 29 of 2 891 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

great menu service is also great. went during the week and had a great time with my wife. I would definitely recommend to family and friends. first time visit and I would be coming back for sure. all was good

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Charles C, General Manager at Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Fabulous that it was your first visit and now you'll definitely be returning. That is wonderful. If I can be of assistance, please contact me directly. Thank you very much!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Everything was wonderful. The hot tube was amazing as always. We ordered room service and the food was delicious. I have one observation...the bed in our suite was a little high for our liking. We felt like we had to jump up to get into bed. We are an older couple. Other than that, Great!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

How we love to hear: "Everything was wonderful." We have lowered many of the beds to address this issue. If I can be of assistance upon a return visit--which I hope will be soon--please contact me directly. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Overall our stay at Sycamore was nice. The only problem was that the description on their website did not match the room we were staying in. We were unable to fill up the tub with more water or drain when we wanted and the water did not properly warm up to the setting. The room also came with a Fireplace but no way to turn it on.When brought up to the front desk when leaving we were shrugged off.
The room was nice though, same with the property.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Well, I'm certainly glad your overall stay was nice. But there should not have been any issues with the hot tub or fireplace. Please contact me directly, reference this review and the date, to discuss it further. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a great two days! We enjoyed the nearby hiking trails, massages at the spa, breakfast at the restaurant, pool, and the mineral springs spa on our deck. The customer service from everyone who works there is fabulous! Our only complaint was that rennovating was being done two doors down from us.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Charles C, General Manager at Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

So glad you enjoyed your stay and had time to experience what Sycamore has to offer. As General Manager, it is very gratifying to hear that you thought our customer service was excellent. Of course, you shouldn't have been disturbed by any renovating. I hope you contacted the front desk so that could be stopped. I hope you'll return soon. Please contact me directly if I can be of assistance--and I'll make sure you won't be disturbed by any renovations. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We recently stayed at Sycamore for my husband's 30th birthday and had the most wonderful, relaxing time. We've stayed here in the past as well but never for a special occasion. The staff went out of their way to write my husband a birthday card as well as put a

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Fabulous that you had a "wonderful birthday getaway." That means a lot to us. We hope you'll return for another special occasion or any occasion. Thank you so much.