See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Hello, Do NOT Stay here! Worst customer service ever. Tim, the manager, was threatening and not helpful at all. At check-in, they would not take my debit card, and wanted a photocopy of my drivers license----beware of identity theft! Spend your money elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Bathtub had no plug to take bath only 1 light comforter was on bed and no extra blankets were provided .They mistakenly overcharged my credit card $60,it has been 6 days and no credit to my account yet!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 April 2018

The room was dirty and the floors could not be walked on without shoes. Patched walls and electric cords for using and the TV was also on one. The mattersss was spring and the pillows was so flat. Bathroom was so bad. stains on the floor and old holes from the towel racks when they had been pulled out. I wished I had seen this before I went in on it it was a group visit. It had a bad smell I felt I was in skid row. Do not stay here it was so bad.

Room Tip: Make sure you see severals rooms before you book.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Older, small hotel doing the best with what it has. The rooms are very clean, a plus for me. This is not a leisure destination, although I do feel it is secure. It's value is it is right off the freeway and less than 15 minutes to the San Jose Airport. It is the most reasonable "park, sleep, and fly" option available and we always stay here.

Room Tip: rooms in the back of the hotel have full kitchens
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I stayed at the Caravelle Inn for a week. While the inn is older than some of the surroundings motels/hotels, it is clean and quiet enough for you to enjoy a good nights rest. Some people might not like the trolley rolling through 1st Street and some of the people it attracts. There is a 7-Eleven nearby. I had no major complaints.

Stayed: April 2017