All reviews burger king san jose airport keurig coffee maker hear planes free breakfast gas station shuttle service hot breakfast parking lot yogurt late at night park and fly great place to stay free shuttle front desk staff definitely stay here again convenient location
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Very happy with the service and hospitality they feel us make like they know us from years very friendly service. Definitely we will come back. Rooms very clean and modern. Happy hour in the lobby with great drinks.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lena M, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Hello luisjU3992LV,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. It makes me very proud that you enjoyed the service and the hospitality we offered. We are grateful for your valuable feedback and we look forward to serving you again.

Lena M
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 13 September 2018

The airport shuttle was not available, so the hotel sent a taxi service which picked up some other passengers and not us... so we were waiting and waiting. I finally called to ask where our shuttle was, and they had to re-send the taxi. It was around 11 PM, and we had been travelling all day with our toddler who had been a trooper up to that point but was getting irritable the longer we had to wait out in the cold. When we finally got to the hotel, the staff was very friendly and helpful in getting us switched to the last available room (due to someone else's cancellation) with double queens so that our toddler would have her own bed. I believe it was April who helped us get our stuff all the way to room 282 (if memory serves). We have inflatable bumpers that we travel with, so being able to be switched to a double queen seemed to be a happy occurrence to improve our toddler's sleeping arrangements. However, when we finally got our toddler to sleep and settled in to our bed, it became very clear that there was a high pitched sound keeping us awake. The sound persisted all night. I spent the next hour or more getting up from bed to try to identify the persistent high-pitched noise coming from the refrigerator/bathroom area. My wife thought it was the refrigerator, but we finally decided it was coming through the exhaust duct in the bathroom. It was not the bathroom exhaust fan itself, however, since the sound was present whether the exhaust fan was on or off. I wanted to report the sound to the front desk, but we knew the hotel was full... and moving rooms would mean waking up our toddler and moving her to a room with only a King bed where she'd end up sleeping on a roll-away bed... IF we could get her back to sleep at all after such a move. Needless to say, my wife did NOT want me to do anything that might disturb our toddler's sleep since we had an early flight to catch in the morning. When I reported the sound in the morning, I was told that a previous guest had complained about a sound in that same room. WHY THEN WAS THIS NOT ADDRESSED? AND WHY WOULD MY FAMILY BE SUBJECTED TO A ROOM WITH AN ANNOYING NOISE WHEN THE HOTEL ALREADY KNEW ABOUT IT??? My wife and I got very little rest, and I was not offered any compensation by the front desk staff in the morning. They said that I'd hear back from the manager about my complaint, but it's been days now... and I have not been contacted at all by anyone from the hotel. We have plenty of options when paying over $300/night (as we did this time) for hotels near the airport, and this experience has soured us on using La Quinta. If we could go back in time, we'd gladly pay even more for a hotel with a more reliable airport shuttle and a better maintained facility... not to mention better breakfast options. We were very disappointed with our breakfast. We've stayed at plenty of other hotels (some less costly and some more costly) where the complimentary breakfast is appetizing. We've enjoyed oatmeal toppings such as fruits/nuts and quality options for the health-conscious (fresh fruit that doesn't all taste like it's been sprayed with a preservative), real eggs instead of reheated "egg pancakes," quality/variety in yogurt choices, etc. The breakfast at La Quinta left much to be desired, and ultimately we ended up throwing away much of what we served ourselves because it was not very tasty. We bought breakfast at the airport instead. The lady who drove us to the airport in the shuttle (which was now available, I guess) in the morning was nice and suggested that we fill out the survey. We sure will.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Close to airport and Levi Stadium. Planes a tad loud as they take off over the hotel but hardly audible once inside. Great dog park and great staff and rooms. Morning breakfast excellent and happy hour in afternoon a bargain 4 dollar beers and 5 dollar wines and no driving!!!!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lena M, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Hello R7805AEsteveb,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. We appreciate the feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed the rooms, staff, breakfast, bar, and dog park. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Guest relations and hospitality was superior and the breakfast options were great! This hotel was a great value and prices well. It was also very clean and updated! I have no complaints. The location was convenient and parking was too. Staff was professional!

Hello juliedaltod,

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and it makes me proud that your stay was memorable. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to serving you again.

Lena M
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 2 September 2018

This is one of the best La Quinta Inns in all of northern California. Great staff and the rooms are very clean and always smell pretty good. I've stayed here three times and it was a great stay every time.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lena M, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Hello B7400LPohnb,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. The staff and I appreciate the feedback and are so proud that you enjoyed the clean rooms and great staff. Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to the next time your travels bring you the area.