All reviews burger king san jose airport keurig coffee maker hear planes free breakfast shuttle service gas station hot breakfast parking lot yogurt late at night park and fly great place to stay free shuttle front desk staff definitely stay here again convenient location
Reviewed 26 August 2018

this hotel was affordable for San Jose, which is a very pricey place. The rooms were clean and well maintained. Great warm pool. It was conveniently close to the airport, which means it's a noisy place to stay, like all airport hotels. The service was outstanding. Every single employee was smiling, prompt, kind and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lena M, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Hello Deanne J,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear that the rooms were clean and well maintained, pool was warm and the location was convenient. It makes me very proud that our associates offered outstanding service. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We look forward to serving you again.

Lena M
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 24 August 2018

This was our first experience at La Quinta San Jose airport hotel! I came along with my parents to this hotel. The hotel service was really nice to us and tell us what the weather was like here! we didn't know but next time we will bring some pants and a jacket to stay warm next time! The hotel we got was a king bedroom with a bed and a loveseat. the room was clean when we got in. The bathroom we have is kinda small with the shower and the toilet. The sink wasn't in the bathroom but it was near the microwave and the small refrigerator. we really like the free parking, breakfast, internet, A/C and TV! we kinda like the breakfast we get to eat at the hotel. I sleep a little okay on the loveseat couch. The housekeeper was really nice to me when I was packing my belonging. I really liked the service! The least is that while I was packing my belonging is that I wasn't accessing to the internet anymore. the view from our hotel room was a gas station.

Room tip: quieter rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Lena M, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Hello April H,

Reviewed 24 August 2018

This was our first experience at La Quinta San Jose airport hotel! when we got into the hotel, everything was clean. we kinda enjoy the stay at the hotel. we kinda like the free breakfast. we also love the free parking as well. we also love the wifi and the internet at the hotel. I couldn't connect to the internet while I was packing my belonging. The housekeeper was really nice to me when I was packing my belonging. I would honestly say we would maybe give a 3 or a 4 star. I didn't really like to sleep on the loveseat but I did have a little good sleep on it. it was okay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Hello April H, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities we provide to our guests. We appreciate the feedback you provided as it helps us to improve our level of service. Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to the area.

Lena M
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 23 August 2018

La Quinta San Jose Airport is a great mid-level hotel if you are on business in the San Jose area. The rooms are big, beds are comfortable, and the location is close to the airport. I was happy that there was a bar in the lobby. It is a good place for meetings and having some drinks before going to the room. Special thanks to April, Monique and Pascal for making my stay fantastic.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi TokyoTron,

It is so rewarding to read that you had a memorable experience with us. I am so proud that April, Monique, and Pascal made your stay fantastic. They are an asset to our hotel and our company, it is associates like them that make our guest stays memorable. We will definitely celebrate them at our next all staff meeting. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Old, run down facility, needing updating and repairs along with better management. We were told we would get get a discount or a refund on our room and she would contact headquarters to get an approval.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ Customer Car... T, LQ Customer Care at La Quinta Inn & Suites San Jose Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We are very sorry to hear of your negative experience while staying with us. We appreciate the constructive critique, as we are continuously striving to improve our guest experience. It is only through your feedback that improvements are considered and made. Our hope is that you will give us a chance to better serve you in the future. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us.

Danielle