All reviews omelette station made to order omelets chick fil silicon valley panda express cvs pharmacy panera bread omelette bar within walking distance custom omelets full size refrigerator bedroom suite parking structure free breakfast small kitchen parking lot convenient location
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is good value for your money. For me it has been great for its location, close to work, restaurants nearby but the best is their staff, always with a smile in their face and ready to help. Rooms follows Hyatt House standards. Book in advance as it fills up quickly.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Alan M, General Manager at HYATT House San Jose/Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Ruben V.,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience after your most recent stay at our property. We are happy to hear that our hotel's location was convenient for your during your time with us, and are thrilled that our staff was so accommodating! I know that our staff takes great pride in our hotel and the service that we provide, and I know that I do as well. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon, and thank you again for choosing Hyatt!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Up to now never had bad experience with Hyatt House hotels and thus can highly recommend without any restrictions. Will surely come back to one of these. Reception very friendly and supportive. Taking customer comments very seriously and take corresponding action immediatly.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Alan M, General Manager at HYATT House San Jose/Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear tfrd2018,

I am thrilled to hear that your experiences at our hotel continue to be positive and enjoyable! We truly appreciate your loyalty, and I will be sure to share your review with our staff as I know they take great pride in our hotel and the services that we provide. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We* stayed here while having some work done on our house. We were pleasantly surprised. The hotel is in a good location, staff was super nice, free breakfast was good. The room was clean and very quiet. I was surprised by how many people were in the hotel when we went down to breakfast. I thought we had the place to ourselves but I was wrong. Bed was just so-so but having a kitchenette was terrific!

*spouse, daughter, dog, self

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear lambmj,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel after your visit! We are happy to hear that your family enjoyed their time at our property as your home away from home, and that the room was clean, quiet and comfortable during your stay with us. I will be sure to share your review with our team, and thank you again for staying with us!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Overall, the stay was very nice. My only complaint would be the female bartender( I say female because I did not get a name) was ride and had no pleasant smile, and I did not get a pleasant vibe about her. And although it may have been unavoidable, she had her kids with her, which made her not focus on her job.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Alan M, General Manager at HYATT House San Jose/Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Refugio R.,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience with us! I am glad to hear that your overall stay with us was enjoyable, however it is disappointing to hear that your experience at our H Bar was less than ideal. Our goal is to provide fast, friendly service--and we should absolutely never make you feel that you are not valued as our guest.

Your business is very important to us. I hope that you will view this as an isolated incident and not indicative of the service experience that you expect to receive from a Hyatt Hotel. Our staff truly cares about their ability to deliver authentic hospitality and if they fall short, we want to take corrective action. Thank you for providing us with your feedback and allowing us the opportunity to improve our services!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Hotel is great. All was good except loud drunk guest came in at 2:00 am, and were by the pool area talking & laughing really loud and woke me up I was on the 4th floor facing pool, I was expecting the staff to address the issue and they did not.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Alan M, General Manager at HYATT House San Jose/Silicon Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dolly N.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent stay experience! We truly value this information, as it provides us with the necessary tools to improve our guest's experience. I am happy to hear that for the most part, you enjoyed your stay with us. I am, however, disappointed to hear that you were not satisfied with the tranquility of your room. Your comfort is of the utmost importance to us, and in the future, please let us know if anything relating to your stay experience in your room is less than perfect. If this involves a noisy guest, we are more than happy to send our security department to request that the noise be kept at a lower volume. Your complete satisfaction is our goal--we want you to be completely comfortable in every regard. Thank you again for your time and feedback--we truly appreciate it!