Garden Inn Motel(San Gabriel)
US$116
US$92
US$65
New Century Inn(San Gabriel)
US$93
US$336
US$215
Langham Official
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsasian communityfront deskhotel caterslos angelesmonterey parkgreat hotelrose bowlbreakfast buffetdiamond memberself parkingthe hotel staffrestaurants and shopswithin walking distanceguest roomsconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againeasy access
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel is BIG, and the rooms are OK, clean and large.
I mainly used this hotel to be a short distance from Pasadena which I could reach with an Uber.

Check in was quick and easy and my room very clean.
Room service was also very enjoyable and I enjoyed my stay for the price I paid.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Carl B, General Manager at Hilton Los Angeles/San Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. It was great to read that you enjoyed the hotel and that we were an easy commute to Pasadena. Thank you staying with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Disappointed.. Dirty and outdated bathroom n rooms..public bathroom at the check out smell like a dirty chinese restaurant. Picked it because of the location. Would rather drive farther next time.....

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. We inspected the room that you were in and found that the bathroom had 2 access panels that are normally used for pipe repairs. It doesn't look like these were secured properly and I apologize for that. I also checked the public bathrooms and they are back to normal. They are a challenge due to the area that we are in and I'm sorry that you experienced an unpleasant smell. I know that my manager has been in contact with you and I appreciate you bringing this matter to my attention.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The manager behind the desk was absolutely out of control, and I've never met a more nasty, disagreeable, horrible person. His conduct was dreadful, horrifying, unprofessional, and unjust. The way he treated my friend was terrible

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. I investigated the matter and found that this occurred when the Front Desk manager asked you for a credit card to hold on file for incidentals. This is a normal practice at the hotel. In your case you were paying for the rooms that your guests were staying in. I'm sorry that this impacted your experience at the hotel but we need to secure an additional form of payment due to the amount of attempted fraud that we experience on a regular basis.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Sheraton 2 blocks away is newer and cheaper and the rooms do not smell of strong chemical odors. The Sheraton is also not over priced like the Hilton. I paid half the price of what they were asking when I tried to extend my stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. I'm sorry that we couldn't extend you for additional nights at the same rate that you originally paid. When you wanted to extend we were almost sold out of rooms in the hotel. Discounts are given based on occupancy demand. I'm sorry that this impacted your stay with us and caused you an inconvenience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great hotel to stay at that is near the Pasadena Conference Center. Lots of nearby restaurants and shops that are easy to drive or walk to. The hotel itself is a very short walk away from shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Carl B, General Manager at Hilton Los Angeles/San Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. It was great to read that you enjoyed the hotel and our surrounding area. Thank you for staying with us.