All reviews asian community front desk los angeles monterey park breakfast buffet rose bowl self parking diamond member restaurants and shops the hotel staff within walking distance excellent hotel bottled water guest rooms convenient location easy access business trip
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The hotel is BIG, and the rooms are OK, clean and large.
I mainly used this hotel to be a short distance from Pasadena which I could reach with an Uber.

Check in was quick and easy and my room very clean.
Room service was also very enjoyable and I enjoyed my stay for the price I paid.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Carl B, General Manager at Hilton Los Angeles/San Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. It was great to read that you enjoyed the hotel and that we were an easy commute to Pasadena. Thank you staying with us.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The manager behind the desk was absolutely out of control, and I've never met a more nasty, disagreeable, horrible person. His conduct was dreadful, horrifying, unprofessional, and unjust. The way he treated my friend was terrible

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. I investigated the matter and found that this occurred when the Front Desk manager asked you for a credit card to hold on file for incidentals. This is a normal practice at the hotel. In your case you were paying for the rooms that your guests were staying in. I'm sorry that this impacted your experience at the hotel but we need to secure an additional form of payment due to the amount of attempted fraud that we experience on a regular basis.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The Sheraton 2 blocks away is newer and cheaper and the rooms do not smell of strong chemical odors. The Sheraton is also not over priced like the Hilton. I paid half the price of what they were asking when I tried to extend my stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. I'm sorry that we couldn't extend you for additional nights at the same rate that you originally paid. When you wanted to extend we were almost sold out of rooms in the hotel. Discounts are given based on occupancy demand. I'm sorry that this impacted your stay with us and caused you an inconvenience.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Great hotel to stay at that is near the Pasadena Conference Center. Lots of nearby restaurants and shops that are easy to drive or walk to. The hotel itself is a very short walk away from shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Carl B, General Manager at Hilton Los Angeles/San Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. It was great to read that you enjoyed the hotel and our surrounding area. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights. Service was good and room was comfy. Free breakfast buffet since we are Hilton Honor Gold. Enjoyed the cappuccino, papaya, Beijing yogurt. Parking is very convenient at under ground and price of parking was very reasonable compared with Sheraton next door. Definitely will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. It was great to read that you enjoyed the hotel and the benefits of being a Hilton Honors Member. Thank you for staying with us.