Garden Inn Motel(San Gabriel)
US$116
US$82
Priceline
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$65
New Century Inn(San Gabriel)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$87
US$96
US$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$336
US$215
Langham Official
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe club loungethe check in processcommon areasself parkingmonterey parkpower outletsyour luggageroom servicefree breakfastfitness centerfront desklos angelesper daybeautiful hotelcomfortable bedwalking distancewould stay here again
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here at the hotel. I was able to stay club level with access to the club lounge. I thought the staff was okay. There are specific people I'd like to call out during my stay. I thought Shirley at the front desk was very nice. Mason was wonderful. He was so nice and accommodating. I wish more staff could have his friendly attitude. I have started both here and the Hyatt down the street and so prefer staying at this location more. The gym was very nice. My view of the garden and pool was nice. I would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
SheratonSanGabriel, General Manager at Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you for your insights, Penny. Your comments about our team are appreciated, and I will pass them along so we can continue to provide the pleasant and polite service you received during your stay. I’m also pleased that our welcoming atmosphere and amenities have earned your preference. We’d love to have you back soon at the Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Stay in Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel for 3 days, booked by Hoels.com and priceline.com.

This is a very new Hotel(maybe too new for some service missteps) with nice outdoor space and a pool, good size room and great gym. Most stuff are nice.

But there are 2 problems when we stay there:

1. We requested a morning call but they didn't call (luckily our iphone alarm worked).

2. $15/day parking fee which didn't show on both booking websites, the hotel stuff didn't tell s when we checked in nor whole days when we stay there. There are nothing says in the parking lot. Only told us when we rushing to the airport.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
SheratonSanGabriel, General Manager at Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

We appreciate your review, and I’m glad our modern amenities met your needs. However, I regret that your stay at our new property was not absolutely perfect. Unfortunately third party websites may not disclose all fees, and although we try our best to inform our guests of any additional charges, I apologize if this was not the case during your visit. We hope we have another opportunity to demonstrate the level of service you expect from us.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

As someone who has stayed at nearly every Sheraton in Los Angeles, this one is by far the best in both service and design. Both the front desk and the restaurant staff are very friendly. The hotel is very spacious and well-lit, with wide-spaced common areas and extremely nice rooms. Being this is a brand new hotel, this really sets a great direction for where the brand should be going. Unless the other Sheratons in Los Angeles catch up, I'm just staying here.

Stayed: April 2018
SheratonSanGabriel, General Manager at Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

We’re delighted that you enjoyed our modern and elegant property, courteous team and luxurious accommodations. Although we are a new property, we are proud of our growing reputation for exemplary experiences. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand, and we’d love to welcome you back to the Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel any time you’re in the area.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I had a 4 night stay at the hotel. I had a traditional for the first night, and I got an upgrade to a suite for the rest of the nights(thanks to the platinum benefit). Somehow I left my wallet in the first room, and I didn’t realize until later that day in the evening. So I called the front desk to check whether they had my wallet when cleaning the room. The first response I got from them was nothing had been found. Then the front desk manager went to the room which was occupied at the time and checked the safe for me. Of course, the manager took a few pics of an empty safe and claimed that they didn’t see my wallet there. Finally, I asked the manager if he could talk to the housekeeping director about my wallet. They said they would keep me updated if they have found the wallet. HOWEVER, they never called back or gave me any updated information next day. So I went to the front desk again, and the front desk lady said she would check the room herself for me and get back to me the info. GUESS WHAT? Not a single phone call, and they didn’t even say anything when I checked out. This is the worst SPG hotel I have ever stayed. They staff were helpless and useless.
Btw, I even found a needle on the floor in my suite room. Nice job on cleaning the room!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
SheratonSanGabriel, General Manager at Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

I regret any inconvenience you encountered during your time with us. We understand how frustrating it is when personal items are misplaced. However, our team demonstrated a concerted effort to assist you during your stay. I cannot address your concerns in this forum, but hope you will contact Alex Viyar, Director of Rooms, at 626-607-2033 or aviyar@sheratonlasangabriel.com so we can ensure your complete satisfaction.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We booked a suite which was good but not as luxurious as competitors, 1 bedroom, 2 toilets, bath and separate shower and overall good size (80m2). The blind out curtains are fantastic, the room stayed totally dark until my alarm went off at 10 am.

However there was a lot of drought coming under the door and there is a lot of noise coming from the hallway and the linking door to the next room.

This hotel is very popular with Chinese tourists, everything is in Chinese and 90% of the people are Chinese. I sometimes felt like I was in China instead of LA.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fdg1337
SheratonSanGabriel, General Manager at Sheraton Los Angeles San Gabriel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thank you for your review. I’m glad you found your accommodations to be spacious and comfortable. However, I regret that your rest may have been compromised. Please know that our team is always on hand should you encounter any issues during your visit. We strive to make all our guests feel at home when they stay with us. We hope to welcome you back next time you’re in the area.