See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 December 2016

We had a lovely stay here. The manager was so helpful! Made us feel very welcome. He even found the cartoon channel for my two children, and brought extra towels unprompted. The rooms were clean,tide and very comfortable. We had a good long sleep and enjoyed a nice breakfast at I hop which was just down the road.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

We were treated to a very pleasant welcome on arrival by the manager. He was helpful with parking options and offered a late checkout if needed on the day of our departing flight.
This supportive help makes a big difference to a traveller and was most welcome.
The room was large, well appointed and very clean and fresh.
The microwave and fridge made our stay comfortable.
The location near the airport is excellent. We had a car which was convenient, and buses pass by.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Colin G
Reviewed 13 November 2016

we turned up late after a long travel from the uk, it was late at night and they were not expecting us! they did have our booking in the end, but this was a stress we did not need,

the rooms were basic, the outside areas were grim.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2016

We had a booking which read check-in 3 pm. I understand that 3 pm is stated but if available, hotels are happy to accommodate early check -in . We called from the airport requesting early check in, a lady took my call and said we do not have rooms empty yet, you come in, we should be able to give something by 1-1.30 at the earliest. That is understandable. We reached the hotel around 11.30-12 I guess, as we did not have any place to go with all the luggage. We reached the front desk, and there was a man. When I said 'Hi , I have a reservation here ,for today'. He says- ' Our hotel check-in time is 3 pm to 4 pm, you leave your luggage here at the reception, and until 3-3.30 pm, go take a walk around' !! Excuse me? Did I ask for your suggestion?? Anyways, we left the luggage there, and went to a Starbucks which was 10-15 mins walk, sat there, used wi-fi, my husband had some office work to complete. Reached the hotel back by 3.30 and got the room, Room is barely okay, clearly old, but okay.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2016

We were looking for something close to the airport and not break the bank. Around 150.00 a night. From the outside it looked old and in need of some maintenance. Upon entering the room looked clean, The Bed was clean, mattress was hard and pillows need replaced. Entering the bathroom we found a used wash rag over the shower curtain, that was dirty and starting to mold. The bathroom had major mold. They had tried to clean it, but in the window tracks were still full of mold. the toilet seat almost feel off , The towels are the size of dish towels and so thin. OH at night you have to do business through a drive in window, Lobby is closed. That tells me the neighbor hood might have some problems at night. Don't know for sure, ! Use your own judgement, but there are others places within a mile that are not listed on Trip Adviser. That look better on the outside.

Room Tip: All rooms face the street, Loud cars and motorcycles all night
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family