See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights and it was a decent place to stay while visiting San Fran. The community was friendly and we felt safe walking to the BART station to take the train downtown. The walk was about 10-15 minutes. The front counter staff were friendly and even allowed us to check out a day early with no penalty. Don't worry we checked out early to get a head start on our next journey and we also seen everything we wanted to see there. The rooms were clean, the shower was a bit messy and sprayed everywhere but it wasn't the end of the world. I noticed a lot of complaints about the notice in other reviews and to be honest it was loud but I brought a fan with me and turned it on at night it easily drowned out the voice of traffic and we slept with no troubles. I'd stay here again and also recommend it to others.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
BayHillInnSanBruno, Webmaster at Bayhill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m very pleased you enjoyed our clean rooms, and friendly staff. I apologized about the voice of traffic and you have to reply on the fan which you brought.. I am glad you had good sleep. Management was informed about the comment on outside traffic noise and requested to do something. I am glad you will recommend us to others, and we look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

A basic, clean hotel very near SFO. Bring your ear plugs, as traffic is loud in the early evening and hotel is under flight path. Rooms have microwave and fridge. My big drawback was there was no way to make coffee in the room. I always bring instant and it would have been great if only cups were supplied. The office personnel gave us a couple of cups and saved my morning. (and my husband who is scared of me until I get my coffee)

Room tip: Ask for a room as far from the street as possible. Wifi available, but at slow speeds. Bring your own coffee and cups.
Date of stay: March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased you had a good experience with us although I regret that we did not exceed your expectations. We take real pride in our hotel, and I apologize if we let you down in any ways. We want you to have the best possible experience here, and we’re working toward complete satisfaction of all guests.

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Rooms are spacious, safe and clean. Beds are comfortable and the hotel was quiet. Check in was easy and friendly. I was able to park my car super close to my room. I'd be happy to stay here again. Probably want to bring your own shampoo and soap.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
BayHillInnSanBruno, Webmaster at Bayhill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for staying with the Bayhill Inn.
We are glad to know that you liked our hospitality and also thank you for the nice comment.
It is nice to note that you found the place, room features and the check in.
We look forward to see you back here soon!!!

Best Regards,
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

We wanted a basic hotel for a reasonable price for the area. The room had a good bed and tv, plus fridge, microwave and wifi. Bathroom was a little worn still, but for the price we were satisfied. Check in clerk was friendly. Convenient to freeways and shopping.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BayHillInnSanBruno, Webmaster at Bayhill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m glad you had a nice experience with us, and I hope you will make us your first choice in the Huntsville area. We specialize in clean, comfortable room at exceptionally affordable rates, and I’m glad met your needs. We’ll be here for you in the future when you need us again.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Basic Motel on a noisy street very close to the airport. The Motel is a typical two level affair with rooms facing towards the street and car park. The type you see in all the 80's movies or in the Rockford files (if you remember the TV show :) )
Room was clean but basic. Fridge and microwave.
Its ok for a short stay location. SF centre is about 20 mins away
Witnessed an arrest in the car park overnight which created a bit of excitement but not the fault of the Motel just some bozo.

Room tip: All rooms noisy from the road traffic and airport.
Date of stay: September 2016

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. I’m very glad that our hotel impressed you in so many ways. I apologize if you heard some traffic noise. We focus on offering a guest experience that will satisfy a wide range of travelers. When you’re in the area again, I hope you will make us your first choice. We take pride in offering the best value in the area.