See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here last night with my girlfriend. We went to the pool had a blast and got some some laundry done. She was craving some ice cream at night so we went to Dennys next door, they gave us a 10 percent discount on our munchies when we showed our hotel receipt. Room was nice and comfortable and staff were nice and accommodating. We will be back in a few months

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The check-in was smooth, quick and friendly it was a great stay the rooms were very clean definitely will be coming back..Pool was a bit cold but the kids enjoyed it they have a Denny’s next door definitely a plus for our late night cravings

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We were in town for a Spartan race and visit to the beach, this location worked great for us. The double queen room was a little small but all we did was sleep there. We would return for sure and will recommend to others.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed her last weekend visiting friends in Salinas. Had a room on the 3rd floor. Nice clean room and staff was friendly. They had a swimming pool but it was too cold to take a dip. I don't think the pool is heated.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Travler831
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

My stay at motel 6 was perfect!
Andres at the front desk was awesome he was very friendly and quick at his job, and the manager Ron came out from the back to personally greet me and welcome me into there nice and cozy and clean motel. I had a great stay I'd defiantly be back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family