“Fun Family Fave”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jujuagogo
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fun Family Fave”
Reviewed 14 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Our family, 2 parents and 2 adult children and their spouses, stayed here for a spring get away. The home is so wonderfully located in St. Helena. It is as charming as the pictures. We each had our own bed and bath. 2 baths had steam showers!! A bonus to sweat out the extra wine! Haha! The kitchen was well appointed as we have a family chef and enjoyed eating at home a couple nights. A lovely patio has a table large enough to handle a big group w/a fireplace and comfy seating area. The Inn keeper is delightful and helpful and was able to accommodate our early arrival. This home is a jewel and I wouldn’t hesitate staying here again.

Management Response
17 May 2018
I was just sitting here thinking it has been a long day today (lol) and when I opened your review just now it reminded me of why I love what I do. My days are filled with wonderful new friends and it is such fun to be able to help you enjoy your visit to Napa Valley. I am glad your visit went well. Please do not hesitate to call on me for any of your future plans.

My best to you always,
Madeline
Trina J
Marlton, New Jersey, United States
“Well-Appointed and convenient to wineries”
Reviewed 27 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Had our second stay here. Thrilled to be greeted by Madeline who is an excellent host and very knowledgeable about the area. Superb accommodations for 3 couples. Walked into town to enjoy dinner, shopping, wine room tasting at Orin Swift (our fav). Main reason for visit was to enjoy wineries and the location is perfect for visiting any of the wineries in Napa county. An extra benefit was hiring Jeff, a new addition on staff since our last visit, as our driver for a full day of wine-tasting. Very pleasant and accommodating. Looking forward to our return visit

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
27 Feb 2018
You guys are terrific and I so appreciate you bringing new friends for us to add to our growing family of return visitors. It means the world to me. I am tickled to death that Jeff was able to take care of you and he will be here when you come back. Call me anytime if I can be of any help in the future.
Madeline Kidd
Innkeeper
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing