“It’s where the locals told me to go”
Review of Burger Town

Burger Town
Ranked #474 of 2 147 Restaurants in Sacramento
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I'm in town for business and some locals told me this place was great. They were right. I got the BBQ burger and it was awesome. I was very hungry when I got there and I had a hard time finishing it. Quality food and good service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Big and juicy and you can add various toppings to complete your burger, but beware....the New England Clam Chowder in a bread bowl add to the difficulty in making the right choice. I usually have both along with a few perfectly prepared Cosmos and the evening is complete. Go on Friday nights and for no extra charge you can be entertained by some of Sacramento's best voices accompanied by Jim Jordan on the piano. Top rate show...who would have thought in that little corner of Sacrament.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Staying at the Kimpton Sawyer and felt like ordering St f in and relaxing. Mushrooms h & Sautéed onion burger was cooked exactly the way I ordered...juicy and delicious. Side sweet potato fries and jalapeño aioli added to the delicious experience. I normally choose healthiness options but this was a fresh treated I will revisit before my trip is over. Hey

Uber eats arrived hot and quickly.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

Stopped in on my way from the Saturday morning farmers market across the street (line too long at the food truck) en route to help a friend at the other end of the block. I was impressed -- good burger, ton of fries.
Now my friend eats there regularly.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Came in on a Sunday, service was good, place was clean, nice atmosphere, cold beer....but the menu was very basic, food was as well. Nothing that I will remember. I had the jalapeño cheese burger which was about as exotic as the menu gets...just ok....I will be back to have a beer....but so many better places for burgers!