All reviews bed was comfortable great customer service waffles enjoyed my stay rooms are clean the breakfast area freeway smf
Reviewed 2 July 2018

Room could have been cleaner. Corners were very dirty. Beds were broken down and not very comfortable. Pool area could have been nicer, no towels at the pool. Breakfast was very limited. Front desk was very welcoming despite my opinion of hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018

My husband booked us here the night before we were flying out. We wanted something cheap with an airport shuttle. I read other reviews ahead of time and was skeptical but figured we would only be there for 8 hours so we'd manage.

The room was fine as long as you didn't look took closely... I found hair in the shower and on the sink and stains on the sheets. Our motto became "don't touch anything more than you have to." I saw in previous reviews mention of the dingy carpets and I have to say they HAVE acted on that as ours had pergo flooring.

As we were attempting to fall asleep we heard yelling outside and someone then pounded on our door two times before moving on. It startled both my husband and me and took us awhile to fall asleep after.

The front desk staff was great in the morning, giving a courtesy call 30min before our airport shuttle was set to leave and then another once it arrived. NOTE: They only offer shuttles on the hour so plan accordingly.

Overall, it was a cheap and we got to the airport, but I will not be staying at an EconoLodge again.

Room tip: Try not to stay near a stairwell. People were up and down all night.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kldiehl
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I stayed for the weekend and and booked online at a price and was trying be charged another price I explained to her and she was saying I wasn't charged taxes but I was I went to my email and showed her and she felt dumb so I was charged the rate online. Other than that it was a great hotel walking distance to fast foods and I had a room in front of the pool.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2018

I have stayed here many time and the experience gets better every time. The staff is friendly, courteous and professional they treat you like family. The rooms are clean, well furnished and comfortable, very quiet.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Super friendly and helpful staff!!!
Clean rooms, convenient location, and shuttle bus driver assisted me to get to and from hotel around my schedule and on the short notice.
Loved my stay and will definitely be back soon

Trip type: Travelled on business