All reviews black bear diner truck stop continental breakfast convenient location dryer rates sac downtown
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Pre inspect the room before you pay if they'll let you. We all base on reviews so I'm really curious how they were rated, maybe family members or perhaps they paid someone. I probably won't ever stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tabitha R, Night Auditor at Super 8 by Wyndham Sacramento Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

We're sorry you were unhappy with your stay. We are under new management and currently undergoing renovations. We'll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thanks for letting us know.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

Nastiest place ever! The room smelled like weed & urine. The beds were worse than sleeping on the ground. We had to do a late night room to Walmart for the foam mattresses in under to get a decent night sleep. The ac wasn't working correctly, we had it at 54 & it never got lower than 75 in the room. The bathroom was moldy, the shower curtain rod was broken so floor was soaked after every shower. Sink wouldn't drain. This place doesn't even deserve a star but in under to leave a review I have to give 1 star.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We're sorry you were unhappy with your room. We are under new management and currently undergoing renovations. We'll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thanks for letting us know.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Contrary to what the Wyndham website claims, this hotel discontinued its airport shuttle service TODAY (6/29/18). Since that was the main reason I booked the hotel, you can understand my disappointment upon checking in. The shuttle brought me here, but can't take me back to the airport. Yes, as others have said the carpet is dirty, but at least the A/C and TV work (very limited channels). Oh, I found a man's sock on the bathroom floor, so you KNOW the room has been "thoroughly" cleaned! I've booked a trip to the airport on Uber, so things should work out - but a little notice from the official Wyndham website would have changed my mind about staying here.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We were leaving to the airport and coming back this facility from the airport, both in the middle of the night. The shuttle service was quick taking us exactly where we needed to be and then picking us up a week later.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018

We hand an excellent stay at the Super 8! Everyone was very friendly and helpful. From the check-in/out to the shuttle drive. I would recommend this place to anyone going to Sacramento! and wanting to stay close to the airport.